Question Name of slightly older space scene with rogue android?

OneHellOfANight

Reactions
Hi. There was this awesome story based space scene on the hub I believe it was free I just can't find it anymore. Started out with you in apartment with some kind of android sex robot sucking you off, then you went out on a space ship on your job with female captain investigating some space station / space ship disturbance, you have sex with your female captain/crewmember in 0 gravity. When you investigate the space station/ship disturbance, you find lots of dead people and only 1 android. You help the android and get the option to have sex with it, its a wild trip where part of the time the androids parts become more seethrough, more mechanic, and the lighting and facial expressions change to something more sinister to hint at the android being evil while it rides you. It ends with the android attacking you and your female crewmember.
Anyone knows the scene I'm talking about the name and the creators name? Would be much obliged. If it's not on hub anymore maybe I can find it out there somewhere on the wild web...

Back
Top Bottom