Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

Mystique: Snake Futa - Half snake, half woman, and half... something more... and 99% sexy.

Mystique has a futa version!

View attachment 299096
This look is a collaboration, with the conversion done masterfully by @Shioro, especially considering how much work it takes to clean up seams for a scaly skin! :D Check out more of his work at https://hub.virtamate.com/members/shioro.4509/#resources and https://www.patreon.com/Shioro...

Read more about this resource...

Much as I like the idea of furry penises, why is it that the only options we have are canine and horse?

Much as I like the idea of furry penises, why is it that the only options we have are canine and horse?
Haha I'm with you on this.
Honestly speaking, it's probably mostly because sculpting male genitalia requires the purchase of a big DAZ model bundle to get the base genitals add-on, which is like $150, so it filters out all but the most committed.
Also, those two shapes are the most familiar and therefore the most popular, I'd guess... and, you'll see fewer genital morphs than you'd expect overall, because they're a bit more of a pain to work with, as they're third-party models with a separate morph sculpting process.

That said, I do know that the creator who did this futa conversion for Mystique, Shioro, IS working on other shapes, he's got a dolphin in progress at the moment.
I generally don't concern myself with male models, or their parts, but I agree that we need more variety! You might see some new versions coming from me in the near future, as well.

Haha I'm with you on this.
Honestly speaking, it's probably mostly because sculpting male genitalia requires the purchase of a big DAZ model bundle to get the base genitals add-on, which is like $150, so it filters out all but the most committed.
Also, those two shapes are the most familiar and therefore the most popular, I'd guess... and, you'll see fewer genital morphs than you'd expect overall, because they're a bit more of a pain to work with, as they're third-party models with a separate morph sculpting process.

That said, I do know that the creator who did this futa conversion for Mystique, Shioro, IS working on other shapes, he's got a dolphin in progress at the moment.
I generally don't concern myself with male models, or their parts, but I agree that we need more variety! You might see some new versions coming from me in the near future, as well.
*tosses confetti in celebration*

I'm heterosexual and male, but given I tend to pair male and female models together, I would appreciate a wider variety of dicks, especially since I'm fond the furrier models.

Back
Top Bottom