Question my downloaded atoms do not appear in add atom

lamoid

Reactions
So from the hub, I downloaded an atom. It was PodFlower's GB_CollarLeash. When I open add atom in an open scene, it does not appear in the list. This is just an example. In fact none of the props or assets that I have download through VAM itself appear in the add atoms list. What am I doing wrong?

Add a CUA atom "custom unity asset" Click select existing button and you should find your asset that way . Add it then select the item from the drop down list .

Upvote 0
Be sure to click on the left menu "All-Flattened" which will look in all sub directories,
In the search at the top search for collar and you should see it.
To be more accurate, it's an asset with an extention of filename.assetbundle

If you are talking about preset clothing, you will find that under Person Atoms/Clothing Presets/Select Existing/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you both for your answers! But I cannot find the "atom menu" That is not the "add atom" window is it?

Upvote 0
First add CUA atom. find it in Ex 1.
Then select the CUA atom and navigate to EX 2 . 1 click select file button find the asset bundle that you want. 2 from drop down list select the asset from bundle to load

Attachments

• CUA EX 1.jpg
    CUA EX 1.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 0
  • CUA EX 2.jpg
    CUA EX 2.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Spoke too soon. I found it: add atom window > category = Misc > Atom = Custom. Then click "Add Atom" That brings uup a window entitled "CustomUnityAsset#7". From there click on "Select File". That opens a "Select File" window. Then, as mspeck01 said, click on "All Flattend". Then select the correct file -- in this case CollarLeashBlack. That brings back the "CustomUnityAsset#7" menu with PodFlower.GB_CollarLeash/Custo/Assets/GBangers/CollarLeashBlack.unity in the box under "Select File." Then click on "Asset" followed by "none". Then click on Assets/Leash/LeashCollarBlack, and it appears in the scene.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom