Doll Stories

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
ravam
Doll Stories submitted a new resource:

MY BOSS - first story for DollStories

The playable beginning of the story is here...

The story currently contains 6 animations, two of which are transitional

root - start1 - start2(t) - start3 - she(t) - she_hand1...

The story/animation will continue and have the option of choosing to continue whether she will be dominant or he will. I will continue to improve the animations as I'm just learning so that the experience is as good as possible... Of course, I will also accept various suggestions for improvements... I appreciate...

Read more about this resource...

Doll Stories updated MY BOSS with a new update entry:

new animations and improvements

so here it is.. a new version of the story..+ a total of 26 animations for her dominance + only the first animation for his dominance + scene lighting + a couple of other improvements..
enjoy and now I'm going to work on MyBoss&RepairMan v0.1 and other things...

View attachment 202978View attachment 202979View attachment 202981View attachment 202980View attachment 202982

Read the rest of this update entry...

ravam is back in a new version...

+33 animations (with control) + 34 for him (partially controlled as sequences) + sound experiments for her + ambient office audio + 4 different endings (3 with loop to start...1 under construction ) and finish on the start..loop story + first person point of view button + various improvements and key optimizations in animations
View attachment 244346

ravam is back in a new version...
+33 animations (with control) + 42 for him (partially controlled as sequences) + sound experiments + ambient office audio + 4 different endings and finish on the start..loop story + last ending with also hidden choices.. so slow down and try the story several times... + first person point of view button + various improvements and key optimizations in animations

...in the next version, there will be improvements to the entire story of MyBoss, more...

Ravam is back in a new version...bugs fixed + new stage lighting +33 animations (with control) + 57 for him (partially controlled as sequences) + sound experiments + ambient office audio + 4 different endings and finish on the start.. loop story + last ending with also hidden choices.. so slow down and try the story several times... + first person point of view button + many many improvements and key optimizations in animations

View attachment 330170
[ATTACH...