Multi Person Auto Camera

Plugins Multi Person Auto Camera

FrogFrog

Reactions
FrogFrog submitted a new resource:

Multi Person Auto Camera - An auto camera solution developed for MMD enthusiasts

Multi Person Auto Camera can provide such function as auto camera movement, auto focus ponit choice, anto target switch.

this plugin in is working well with PostMagic and Embody.

You can add this plugin on an empty atom(recommanded) or WindowCamera.

I hope this plugin is helpful for you.

Read more about this resource...

Thank you, but please tell me how to use this plugin? How to enable "camera" mode when using this plugin on an empty atom?

Thank you, but please tell me how to use this plugin? How to enable "camera" mode when using this plugin on an empty atom?
After you load MPAC on an empty atom, you should choose the target person first and check 'Auto Camera On' to activate MPAC. You also should have a plugin such as Embody on the same empty atom, and switch it on.

I think I did what you wrote: the camera (empty atom) started moving around the character, but an error appeared endlessly in the log file: can not find "AutoFocusPoint" atom

I think I did what you wrote: the camera (empty atom) started moving around the character, but an error appeared endlessly in the log file: can not find "AutoFocusPoint" atom
You should creat a new empty atom and name it as "AutoFocusPoint". This atom is used to tell PostMagic how to adjust the depth of field

Hey @FrogFrog how do we use this on one person with not using MMD, in other words, can we use this as a camera to rotate around the person and if so what key do we press to get our view to switch to the camera? Thanks!

Hey @FrogFrog how do we use this on one person with not using MMD, in other words, can we use this as a camera to rotate around the person and if so what key do we press to get our view to switch to the camera? Thanks!
If there are multiple person in the scene but you only want to apply MPAC to one person, you just need to select the desired person in the selection box and keep the others as "-None-". If you don't want to use the MMD camera, simply uncheck the "Use MMD or Custom Camera" option. If you want to achieve a 360-degree rotation around one person, the current method is to adjust the "Dancer Yaw Offset". It's not an ideal method, but it can be used as a makeshift solution.

Would be great if the yaw offset could be included in the automation and randomization to get full 360.

Back
Top Bottom