AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Ms Soph Lillis Lookalike - lookalikes

A requested lookalike of Sophia L from the new Dungeons & Dragons movie and other things.
I made a neutral version and also an Elf version too , Elf has long hair .
I also played around with LUT'S abit for the pics for the 1st time ( last 2 pics ) which arent in the scene , Let me know if i should make scenes with LUT'S and backgrounds etc . Anyway , enjoy.

View attachment 237720View attachment 237721View attachment 237722[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

The toes appear to be deformed. The nails skew off to the side, and the 4th toe is huge. Can you fix this?

No elf ears!
1682464163427.png

Looks great but I've noticed that her freckles don't load when saving as preset.
Even when I manually add them as Decals they seem very light. Not sure if this is from the filter in the original scene.

Looks great but I've noticed that her freckles don't load when saving as preset.
Even when I manually add them as Decals they seem very light. Not sure if this is from the filter in the original scene.
He used a plugin on the person called Decal Maker, open the plugin, save the preset, then when you want load her appearance in another scene just add the plugin to the person, and load the saved preset.

Alternatively you can open the plugin, go to edit textures, select each body part, torso, face, limbs, and export the texture from each, maybe make a new folder to make em easy to find. Then use the clear everything button within the plugin, remove the plugin, and manually add the textures you exported to each decal slot within skin textures tab. This might mess up the auto generated gens texture at first, just uncheck and recheck that box until its fixed. Its a bit janky but I got it all working within a couple minutes.

Not a single successful attempt to load the scene at least once. VaM is crashing. RAM: 26 GB. VaM version is the latest.
PLEASE MAKE THE APPERANCE ONLY ON ONE CHARACTER (Not an Elf). Otherwise, I won't be able to load the character.
I think I'm not the only one with this problem.

In the picture, the place where the error occurs:
Error.jpg

Last edited:
I have 32GB of DRAM and 8GB of VRAM. This scene loads fine for me. When loaded, VAM is using 19 GB of DRAM, and just under 8GB of VRAM, so it just barely fits on my GPU card. Perhaps you are running out of DRAM because of other programs running on your system. I'd suggest making the elf ears a separate morph and just have one girl in the scene. Either that, or publish them as two appearance presets in one var without a scene.

There's a slight error in the packaging on the elf version's hair. The name starts with "JayC Re-animator" when it's supposed to be JayC_Re-animator. This causes an error, but Vam seems to find the right hair anyway.

nd just have one girl in the scene
Dude, how about leaving one girl and making an appearance with her?
And then share it. You can attach the received .vap in a message or post it on a file sharing site.

Last edited:
All clear. In response, only silence, everything is as always))
The scene still managed to be loaded by creating a dynamic swap file (at the moment it exceeded 40GB)
You need to have some special talent so that the empty scene takes up so much space in memory!
So, I made aperance for only one girl, see attachment.

Use... Place this files (both) to your VaM with path: \VaM\Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance
Good luck.

Attachments

• Preset_Soph L-0.jpg
    Preset_Soph L-0.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
  • Preset_Soph L-0.vap
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The toes appear to be deformed. The nails skew off to the side, and the 4th toe is huge. Can you fix this?
Im extremley soory for the late replies to the issue your having . Im not getting notifications for discussions for some reason so didnt know about this .
I will gladly try and fix the Toe problem and its not the first time its happened . I know what the problem is but cant nail it down .
It a bad MORPH thats screwing the feet up but its hard to find which on it is as i literly DONT TOUCH THE FEET AT ALL , so its a body or face morph thats messing things up and it will take awhile to nail down but i will get right on it as its doing my head now too lol ;)

All clear. In response, only silence, everything is as always))
The scene still managed to be loaded by creating a dynamic swap file (at the moment it exceeded 40GB)
You need to have some special talent so that the empty scene takes up so much space in memory!
So, I made aperance for only one girl, see attachment.

Use... Place this files (both) to your VaM with path: \VaM\Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance
Good luck.
Im sorry but what are you on about ? whats 40GB ? If your facing issues other than the messed up feet then the problem is YOUR END as the file works and loads fine for EVERYONE ELSE . Im not quite understanding your problem ???

im aware of this issue and faced the same problem when making , i tried to load and bake the freckels into the body textures but when loaded they were very light so i had to use the decal maker to add them and its the decal maker plugin causing the issue . i need to fix the feet so will try fix freckles at the same time .

I have and made the
I have 32GB of DRAM and 8GB of VRAM. This scene loads fine for me. When loaded, VAM is using 19 GB of DRAM, and just under 8GB of VRAM, so it just barely fits on my GPU card. Perhaps you are running out of DRAM because of other programs running on your system. I'd suggest making the elf ears a separate morph and just have one girl in the scene. Either that, or publish them as two appearance presets in one var without a scene.

There's a slight error in the packaging on the elf version's hair. The name starts with "JayC Re-animator" when it's supposed to be JayC_Re-animator. This causes an error, but Vam seems to find the right hair anyway.
looks / VAR on my pc that has 16GB Ram and 6GB Vram ...... Ryzen 5 1600 and gtx 1060 6GB and it loads absolutley fine . problem is your end somewhere .

Quick update folks ... Ive found the offending morph messing the TOES UP so im currently fixing , ive also sorted the freckels out to so you will no longer need the decal maker plugin and wont have issues when saving the look and moving to another scene . I will post an update soon .

I don't want to be Mr. Pick-Pick-Pick, because this is beautiful, but her "Dungeons and Dragons" character, Doric, not only has elf-ears, but sort of backward-sweeping ram's horns, and a fleshy, semi-spade-tipped tail. (Yes, the second picture is of her action figure, but it shows the tip of her tail, which is an unusual shape for a mythical tail.)

Attachments

• l-intro-1679684785.jpg
    l-intro-1679684785.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 56deb40aa8dfcd8da56370535578b174629c846e.jpg
    56deb40aa8dfcd8da56370535578b174629c846e.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Lol , mr pick ,pick ,picks help as it productive feedback which helps creators etc alot and I totally agree and i am aware of her horns and tail but i lack the skills to make them unfortuantly and thats why she has NONE of them lol . I have some CUA horns in VAM but they are white in colour and i have no idea how to change the color and as for the tail , i simply to have any ( i dont think ) . If i ac find a creator to make them that would be great but untill then , unfortunatly she will remain as is , lacking horns and tail :cry::cry::cry: lol . i tried working with Zbrush and DAZ but cant wrap my head around the learning curve and then porting stuff to VAM from DAZ etc. SORRY

Back
Top Bottom