• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Ms. Bennet
manofaculture submitted a new resource:

Ms. Bennet - Your new favorite language teacher

Read more about this resource...
DL Ms Bennet & could not find her so cked the Add-On Packages folder & the file was there plus a second one stating the VAR was disabled. Have never had this happen before. Deleted both & DL a fresh copy of the original VAR but nothing showed up. What could be happening? Would really like to have her in my girls grouping!!!!

DL Ms Bennet & could not find her so cked the Add-On Packages folder & the file was there plus a second one stating the VAR was disabled. Have never had this happen before. Deleted both & DL a fresh copy of the original VAR but nothing showed up. What could be happening? Would really like to have her in my girls grouping!!!!
Hey, not really sure what is going on 😕. Try asking for help on discord. I'm not too familiar with this stuff to debug, sorry

Its not a bug go in Appearance presets and search Bennet and load in any scene that you want. And you can save a new preset of her if you want.

OK. Friday morning & your tip worked perfectly...............got her now.........Beautiful model!!!!!!!! THANKS for her!

Back
Top Bottom