Plugins MouseScrollWheelToSlider

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

MouseScrollWheelToSlider - Control Slider Value With Mouse Scroll Wheel

When you use the slider in VAM. Do you often get annoyed that the slider is not finely controlled (or that you have to adjust the slider's range frequently, wasting a lot of patience on the slider itself)? This plugin solves this problem nicely.

This plugin comes from the advice of a lovely supporter of mine.

When you select a slider, the mouse wheel allows you to seamlessly fine-tune the slider, which is especially useful for Morph adjustments.

Usage :

Add As...

Read more about this resource...

Is this active all the time?
Or do you need to hover over the slider?

I mostly play in desktop, and while this is still really cool, could be annoying for repositioning the camera.

This is pretty good. "Didn't know I wanted it" kind of thing.
Here's another idea: how about a plugin that uses the scroll to flip pages on morph/hair/clothing tabs? Now that I think about it it's super annoying that you have to click page numbers AND the slider if there's a lot of pages.

This is pretty good. "Didn't know I wanted it" kind of thing.
Here's another idea: how about a plugin that uses the scroll to flip pages on morph/hair/clothing tabs? Now that I think about it it's super annoying that you have to click page numbers AND the slider if there's a lot of pages.
good idea, If it is feasible, I will realize it as soon as possible:)

Is this active all the time?
Or do you need to hover over the slider?

I mostly play in desktop, and while this is still really cool, could be annoying for repositioning the camera.
yes, you need to hover over the slider to prevent misoperation .

BRAVO!!!
Very love this idea!
Can you add a little function, user can manual choose which mouse controls which part need to be controlled(one-to-one correspondence),In this way, if someone have 2or more mouse (or other controller),you can control them separately.
Awesome tool,thanks again!

Would it be possible to control speed of movement in desktop mode? I usually grab controller and move using keys, but it's very unaccurate. Having sth like Ctrl key to slow down movement would be great...

PluginIdea updated MouseScrollWheelToSlider with a new update entry:

Algorithm optimization, supporting all panel Slider (including plug-in panels)

1. The algorithm is optimized, and now the modified value will be adjusted according to the overall range of the slider. Obviously this is more reasonable.
2. Added support for Slider of plug-in panel (Slider in all UI in the game is already supported).

Note :
For the Slider of the plug-in panel, because the panel will scroll. So some extra operations are needed: when you need to adjust the Slider, you need to click on the Slider for the first time. After adjusting...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom