Motion capture SEX SCENE (No penis penetration yet possible)

Scenes Motion capture SEX SCENE (No penis penetration yet possible)

Yeah, penetration as the model with the penis is near impossible during mocap for some odd reason. This is why in our scenes, we always do the opposite, having the girl model controling the penetration (BJs included), I can never find out why this is the case. VaM just seems to have favor over the taker than the giver.

Yeah, penetration as the model with the penis is near impossible during mocap for some odd reason. This is why in our scenes, we always do the opposite, having the girl model controling the penetration (BJs included), I can never find out why this is the case. VaM just seems to have favor over the taker than the giver.
How do you do that ? I am not familliar with that option

What I mean is, the male has to remain still while you attempt penetration as the female.

I just put JayJayWon's SexAssist plugin in the girl and hit align orofice to penis. Also reduce the thrust withdrawal to a low percentage. Then I moved the guys root a bit and it works pretty well. I think if you added the autovagina plugin as well it would be almost perfect. Thanks Reignmocap for all these. Please make more of the intimate and sex mocaps they are amazing since anyone can swap themselves and a model in and its so real

Back
Top Bottom