Question Morphs created with Blender are applied strangely.

kanhun3833

Reactions
Twitter
kanhun3833
Patreon
kanhun3833
Morphs created with Blender are strangely applied only to certain parts of the body. The photo below shows the morph created in Blender in Daz.

r2.PNG

This is the morph shape I intended, and when I check it in vam, it is applied as follows.
r1.PNG

Is there any way to solve this?

I doubt it but did you maybe forget to set the morph minimum range in DAZ from it's default -100% to 0%?
Think I also always export from DAZ to the .dsf-file with the morph set to 100%. Not sure that matters.
DAZ morph parameter range.jpg

Upvote 0
I doubt it but did you maybe forget to set the morph minimum range in DAZ from it's default -100% to 0%?
Think I also always export from DAZ to the .dsf-file with the morph set to 100%. Not sure that matters.
View attachment 309989
This problem has nothing to do with morph range. I always set the range to 0%. Perhaps for some reason, the morph is not applied properly to the genital area only. It's not a setting problem, it just seems like the model's system itself is blocking something in the genital area.

Upvote 0
Afaik VaM uses New Genitalia For Victoria 6 by 3feetwolf - renderotica SKU 42366 - version 1.
In the first picture I see a faint seam near the genital area. Which made me think you added a Genital to the G2F base model in DAZ.
Which one? Or are you morphing a mesh that already had the genital - for example one that got exported from VaM?

Maybe ping AshAuryn, he/she must know after creating this ... or ask in Dicord #help channel.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom