Morph-flatten like a pancake(cartoony)

Altagate33

Reactions
Can someone create a morph to turn a character flat like paper like in the cartoons? If someone gets run over?

If they don't need to move, just make a "billboard" with a static image. If they need to pick themselves up and blow into their thumb to re-inflate themselves, that's a tall order. :ROFLMAO:

1720562340.jpg

I made this for someone on discord, but I cannot drop the vam morph files or a .dsf file here for some reason. I've just put it on the Vam discord in requests for you (it's called "O69 G2f Squashed Flat.dsf", just search Origin69.)

The morph will mess with the hair and eyes. The eyes will be flat discs, but they still move as normal, so if the turn to look around they will clip out at the sides. Set the eye controls to "look at target" and have the eye target control stationary in front of the character. The hair will also clip badly from the back of the head through the face. Some hairs will work better than others. If you place a scaled Sphere shape inside the head area, turn its physics and collisions off and set it's alpha to -1 to make it invisible, it will move the hair out of the way. You can then parent it to the head.

I was going to make a scene showing what it can be used for, as it is actually really useful for something else. I'll pack it in a var when I'm done with an example scene.

View attachment 399877
I made this for someone on discord, but I cannot drop the vam morph files or a .dsf file here for some reason. I've just put it on the Vam discord in requests for you (it's called "O69 G2f Squashed Flat.dsf", just search Origin69.)

The morph will mess with the hair and eyes. The eyes will be flat discs, but they still move as normal, so if the turn to look around they will clip out at the sides. Set the eye controls to "look at target" and have the eye target control stationary in front of the character. The hair will also clip badly from the back of the head through the face. Some hairs will work better than others. If you place a scaled Sphere shape inside the head area, turn its physics and collisions off and set it's alpha to -1 to make it invisible, it will move the hair out of the way. You can then parent it to the head.

I was going to make a scene showing what it can be used for, as it is actually really useful for something else. I'll pack it in a var when I'm done with an example scene.
Thank you very much.

You are welcome. Feel free to pack it if you share a scene with it. cc-by
The original scene idea I had for this morph was ages ago. I did recently find the old files, so I may have another shot at it some time, but I didn't feel like publishing a var with just this morph file in it.

Back
Top Bottom