Scenes More than just paper

atani

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
atani12.gitlab.io
atani submitted a new resource:

More than just paper - Secretary turned saleswoman tries her luck, but it's hard to sell paper in a digital world

📄 More than just paper 📎
Secretary turned saleswoman tries her luck, but it's hard to sell paper in a digital world

Yes, based on something you probably saw and named after where the action takes place.

View attachment 74219

## Speech synthesis <----------------------...

Read more about this resource...

There seems to be a problem with lipsync and camera. There are more scenes with the same problem.

There seems to be a problem with lipsync and camera. There are more scenes with the same problem.
Thank you for the reply, I'll add a note on the description for those who face this problem.

I have a similar problem with a scene called "The Force awakens" but in that case is because it's using a customised version of the Lip sync plugin and freezes the bodies.
In this scene I have the Lip sync enabled for the female, so there's 3 possibilities you can try:
  • Delete any Lip Sync files in your Custom folder, Custom/Scripts/LipSync (something like this), hope this fixes this one and other scenes you have problems with
  • Remove lip sync from female plugins before starting the scene. Sucks because when she talks the lips don't move :(
  • Play it on a fresh VAM
Unfortunately there's not much I can do as there's no alternatives to Lip Sync that I know of, so hopefully one of the options above will help you with the scene. I suggest trying the top one first, and if it works it will also fix the other scenes with Lip Sync you tried before.

You also mention something about the camera. Is it that when you press start it gets locked in to the male's head?
If that's the case it's on purpose, it's using AcidBubbles' Embody plugin activated for Passenger. I made the scene to be used in VR, but if you don't want that just go to the male plugins and deactivate Embody.

atani updated More than just paper with a new update entry:

New plugins, tweaks and fixes

Changes on this version include:
  • Hazmhox's Overlays plugin for the scene introduction
  • Via's Cue plugin instead of E-Motion
  • Some tweaks and fixes overall
The big change here is the Cue plugin. This provides a autonomous behaviour for the persons in the scene with reactions and expressions. However, this introduces some jerky movements when a Timeline animation begins since the body nodes might be a little off from where the Animation's are. I hope this is compensated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

giphy.gif

errors

!> 12:49:13.207 Pam.vamAtom: Pam: setting default controls (init)
!> 12:49:13.217 Guy.vamAtom: Guy: setting default controls (init)
!> 12:49:13.228 Pam.animator: playing procStandIdle (idle)
!> 12:49:13.231 Pam.builtinPlayer: playing procStandIdle
!> 12:49:13.231 Guy.animator: playing procStandIdle (idle)
!> 12:49:13.231 Guy.builtinPlayer: playing procStandIdle
!> 12:49:13.231 Camera.animator: playing procStandIdle (idle)
!> 12:49:13.231 Camera.builtinPlayer: playing procStandIdle
!> 12:49:13.308 creating ui
!> 12:49:13.344 cue: running, version 1.1
!> 12:49:13.378 Camera now possessed
!> 12:49:19.089 !![E] morphManager: Guy: morph 'Elise Smile (REN)' not found
!> 12:49:19.089 !![E] morphManager: Guy: morph 'Embarassed_1' not found
!> 12:49:19.090 !![E] morphManager: Guy: morph 'Mouth Corner Up-Down' not found
!> 12:49:19.090 !![E] morphManager: Guy: morph 'PHMMouthCornerUpDown' not found
!> 12:49:19.090 !![E] morphManager: Guy: morph 'Stifled1' not found
!> 12:54:32.003 Pam.animator: playing cueSuckFinger (suckFinger)
!> 12:54:32.003 Pam.builtinPlayer: playing cueSuckFinger

Hi @lalaland3321

Thanks for reporting.
Those are notices coming from the plugin Cue that is used for autonomous actions/expressions. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about those, it's Cue chatting, and they also don't affect the scene, but yeah, they are a little distracting.
You can disable Cue or change it to for e-motion, or other alternatives, if these notices are too distracting.

When I play the scene it is black, with the words "more than just paper" and I can hear, but cannot see anything. I even tried on a new VaM install. Any ideas?

When I play the scene it is black, with the words "more than just paper" and I can hear, but cannot see anything. I even tried on a new VaM install. Any ideas?
I'm using VAMOverlays for a small intro, get the dependency if you don't have it.
I set the scene to autoplay, but hit the play button if not running and also if it's not frozen.

If nothing works, which is odd because I tested it on fresh VAM before uploading, delete the atom Overlay and on a person's timeline play All from the initial animation.

I'm using VAMOverlays for a small intro, get the dependency if you don't have it.
I set the scene to autoplay, but hit the play button if not running and also if it's not frozen.

If nothing works, which is odd because I tested it on fresh VAM before uploading, delete the atom Overlay and on a person's timeline play All from the initial animation.
That worked! Thank you!

atani updated More than just paper with a new update entry:

Redid animations and expansion of audio speech

Big changes from v2:
  • Redone animations for a smoother flow
  • Expanded audio speech and randomization lines during sex
  • Randomized female movements during sex
  • More cum 💦
I think I nailed the use of VAMMoan and Lip Sync without having that weird super wide open mouth, at least it looks fine on my end.

Enjoy

Sponsored by:

View attachment 175209

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom