MaF

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
MaFaVaM
Patreon
MaFaVaM
MaF submitted a new resource:

More Bigger! - Seamless plus-sizing without the hassle of adjusting physics setting.

This content allows you to enjoy seamless body shape changes without the hassle of adjusting physical characteristics.

The contents include a body morph, plug-ins, and preset save data for adjusting them. The faces and hairstyles of the product images are not included.

For more details and terms of use, please refer to the following article.

https://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ja|en&hl=ja&u=https://vamjapan.com/more-bigger/

Read more about this resource...

Hey, how does it compare physics wise against Titty Magic plugin? Have you tried it? I'll probably get this and see for myself, but I wonder if it can work with it, or if it absolutely needs your plugin instead.

Hey, how does it compare physics wise against Titty Magic plugin? Have you tried it? I'll probably get this and see for myself, but I wonder if it can work with it, or if it absolutely needs your plugin instead.
wondering about that too. tittymagic could maybe be used for gravitational purposes, since more bigger doesnt have that functionality

wondering about that too. tittymagic could maybe be used for gravitational purposes, since more bigger doesnt have that functionality
I played around with Titty Magic and settings in the plugin. It's a matter of preference I think. TittyMagic seems to set breasts to point upwards, and the plugin is doing the opposite (which arguably looks better especially if you go into higher values with morphs). But it's worth getting either way I think, plugin comes with few extra morphs and by using the slider, it adjusts both free morphs and extra ones that come with it. And I guess it's nice to have alternative breasts physics settings available.

I played around with Titty Magic and settings in the plugin. It's a matter of preference I think. TittyMagic seems to set breasts to point upwards, and the plugin is doing the opposite (which arguably looks better especially if you go into higher values with morphs). But it's worth getting either way I think, plugin comes with few extra morphs and by using the slider, it adjusts both free morphs and extra ones that come with it. And I guess it's nice to have alternative breasts physics settings available.
Yes I noticed titty magic causes breasts to perk up and outwards more, making them look more unrealistic if you compare. Then I combined tittymagic with autobreastgravity(turned off droop since titty is better for that) and I think the results are pretty decent. MAF plugin for the physics, tittymagic for the gravity, breastautogrativty for the cleavage,recline and roll of the breasts.

Hi, can anyone help with this error message?
I get it whenever I load the plugin into a person.

!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at VaMJapan.MoreBigger.SliderCallback (.JSONStorableFloat jf) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VaMJapan.MoreBigger.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hi, can anyone help with this error message?
I get it whenever I load the plugin into a person.

!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at VaMJapan.MoreBigger.SliderCallback (.JSONStorableFloat jf) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VaMJapan.MoreBigger.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
I'm having the same issue. Does it need an update?

For those who may have the same questions above, to use this plugin, you have to download the Japanese Base Body Set (Morph) by the same author in order for this plugin to work.

Back
Top Bottom