Reactions
Patreon
KAFAROS
KAFAROS submitted a new resource:

Modern Studio Apartment - HQ environment

--------------------------------------

Some furnitures can be moved

--------------------------------------

You can turn ON/OFF floor reflections via buttons to get better performance.

(if you have problem with perfomance- try turning off "Mirrored Surfaces " in VAM)

---------------------------------

I can convert ready 3D models or create 3D model from scratch I also can edit my existing scenes for Your needs :)

Have idea or found error? let me know

Happy...​

Read more about this resource...

You are doing a great job here I am glad that you share these nice environments with us.
I have just one little request: I am not a great fan of baked in lightings, would it be possible to add an unlit version to the assetbundles in the future? that would be great.

You are doing a great job here I am glad that you share these nice environments with us.
I have just one little request: I am not a great fan of baked in lightings, would it be possible to add an unlit version to the assetbundles in the future? that would be great.

Sure I can but it will lose that HQ shadows

What is that please? You are interested and then you go to the creator, the level for 3.50 is sold out only the more expensive level is available, yes, of course, sorry, you can do your business that way, but well, then you just leave it

What is that please? You are interested and then you go to the creator, the level for 3.50 is sold out only the more expensive level is available, yes, of course, sorry, you can do your business that way, but well, then you just leave it

Hi :)
Yes there are two main tiers $3 and $4.
Tier $3 is limited and there are mostly my first Patrons wich are with me from very start.