Modern Apartment V4

Assets Modern Apartment V4

VamTastic updated Modern Apartment V4 with a new update entry:

couch (sofa) now as a prefab

this is definitely the final version as it takes so long to upload anything more than a 100 mb.
ReignMocap had said of the sofa being a bit low , i have extended the legs and also the coffee table 2
so you can raise the couch and table on the Y postion by 0.050 ,making the legs longer looked a bit odd.
i have kept the couch (sofa) in the same position and height ,so not to cause issues with androinz scene
the only aspect is having to add another Custom Unity asset for the couch (sofa)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

VamTastic said:
this is definitely the final version as it takes so long to upload anything more than a 100 mb.

1648604709204.png

Really liking to work with this. There's is one thing I would like to ask. When you place a light source outside of the window with shadows, there are dots on the walls inside. Is there a workaround for that?

Really liking to work with this. There's is one thing I would like to ask. When you place a light source outside of the window with shadows, there are dots on the walls inside. Is there a workaround for that?
this has always been something that has bugged me with light through glass , i will have to investigate .

Back
Top Bottom