ModelLab

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
Hey Reign,

that is indeed a nice scene to work on models. Good neutral idle animation with no annoying movements/bends.

Potential good replacement for the VAM default scene.
The Wolverine333.maria dependency seems unnecessary unless I miss something. Scene loads fine without it. No errors.
Could you remove it?

It also has better light compared to the default VAM scene in my opinion.
VAMs default 3 points light setup always had the backlight way to close.
Personally I will set the left light to neutral white too. (was set to warmer tone)
Otherwise I think the warmer light could be misleading when picking hair/skin color tones.
On the other hand invisible lights spawn as warm by default - so that choice is debatable. I just prefer to edit models with neutral colors.

I like that you removed the textures. Saves precious VRAM and loads the scene faster. (y)

Hey Reign,

that is indeed a nice scene to work on models. Good neutral idle animation with no annoying movements/bends.

Potential good replacement for the VAM default scene.
The Wolverine333.maria dependency seems unnecessary unless I miss something. Scene loads fine without it. No errors.
Could you remove it?

It also has better light compared to the default VAM scene in my opinion.
VAMs default 3 points light setup always had the backlight way to close.
Personally I will set the left light to neutral white too. (was set to warmer tone)
Otherwise I think the warmer light could be misleading when picking hair/skin color tones.
On the other hand invisible lights spawn as warm by default - so that choice is debatable. I just prefer to edit models with neutral colors.

I like that you removed the textures. Saves precious VRAM and loads the scene faster. (y)
Hey there. Thanks man. Keep an eye out. I will release 2.0. Has a pose animation and a dance animation added. You can switch with a button.

Back
Top Bottom