Patreon
IAmAFox
IAmAFox submitted a new resource:

Mochizuki - Poison

View attachment 207668
Mochizuki
14th Girl Release

Provided 3 Versions:
Fully Nude, Lite & Clothed. (Nude one has less dependencies)
FILE CONTAINS MERGED MORPHS

This looks & Its dependencies is CC BY, feel free to use in your paid content.

Most if not all my looks are remixed from eachother with some changes here and there, hence the similiarities.​

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how did you get the transparency through the suit on the nipples and crotch?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how did you get the transparency through the suit on the nipples and crotch?
Materials > Alpha adjust 0.2 from the furthest left > render queue at 0 then delete diffuse textures.\
Also adjust the adjustments and surface offsets.
I Think...

This works with anything really, say you have a bodysuit that you want a bikini cutout, you can do this. But, it ain't fullproof and will most likely not look amazing.

Materials > Alpha adjust 0.2 from the furthest left > render queue at 0 then delete diffuse textures.\
Also adjust the adjustments and surface offsets.
I Think...

This works with anything really, say you have a bodysuit that you want a bikini cutout, you can do this. But, it ain't fullproof and will most likely not look amazing.
Hmm, doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks for responding though.

Hmm, doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks for responding though.
Mess around with the render queue, or take a look at the settings I used for the plastic cup's plastic material, try replicate based on that.

Back
Top Bottom