Question Mocap from a video?

Bobbyxox

Reactions
I see there is a plug-in and a app you can download that takes video and puts it into mocap for your timeline. I think it's called something dollar mocap. I'm not sure about it because a few people have said it's not the best.

Does anyone have any other ideas of a program where you can take a video and mocap it into a timeline?

No.
There is no shortcut video > mocap > Timeline.

You could eventually do video > bvh mocap > bvh importer > vam animation > import to timeline
But that's the best you could do.

And this is without accounting for the service that can do that, and most of them are paid and not compatible with VAM's skeleton.

Upvote 0
Hi, Dollars MoCap developer here, thank you for mentioning our product in the discussion.

The product that uses video files as input is Dollars MONO. You can check the results of streaming to VAM here, https://x.com/gou4126/status/1744035058128953550.

It's worth noting that we had a major update in late April, so the capture quality should be better than what's shown in the video.

Our products are free to try, and this video should help you get started in just a few minutes,

If you encounter any issues, please feel free to contact us.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom