Mocap Based Expression movements

Morphs Mocap Based Expression movements

Any chance you can make "pose" versions of these same morphs so they can be saved as part of poses?

Any chance you might release an update to this with the
Code:
"isPoseControl" : "true",
change for each morph?
In fact, I'm happy to edit all the VMI files and send them to you if you want to avoid the busy work, I'll even repackage the VAR.

I'm actually being selfish, tbh, I just can't use them easily (i.e., at all) if I can't save them as a pose-only preset or see them in a pose-filtered search! =(

Any chance you might release an update to this with the
Code:
"isPoseControl" : "true",
change for each morph?
In fact, I'm happy to edit all the VMI files and send them to you if you want to avoid the busy work, I'll even repackage the VAR.

I'm actually being selfish, tbh, I just can't use them easily (i.e., at all) if I can't save them as a pose-only preset or see them in a pose-filtered search! =(
Sorry syrinxo! just seeing this! If you want to do that i will gladly post a new version tagged as poses! :)

Scratch that! i'm doing it now! :p

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right discussion to submit (JaRExpressions1.2?) but I got a major issue of a morph making my mesh becoming unstable, even after uninstall, due to JawForward.vmi
It is driving me nuts :mad:. Any recommendation ? Should I edit the JSON file to remove any reference ?

Not sure if this is the right discussion to submit (JaRExpressions1.2?) but I got a major issue of a morph making my mesh becoming unstable, even after uninstall, due to JawForward.vmi
It is driving me nuts :mad:. Any recommendation ? Should I edit the JSON file to remove any reference ?

Hmm, im not sure ive seen this issue. Can you tell me what it is doing and what any error messages are?

Hmm, im not sure ive seen this issue. Can you tell me what it is doing and what any error messages are?
I believe it was changing the rigging. Got rid of the issue by removing any ref in the json file.
Since it was removed, sorry i can't help with the error msg log.

Back
Top Bottom