Expression Presets

Plugins + Scripts Expression Presets

Download [<1 MB]
Glad it was quick. Twenty minutes is a good development time. That's exactly what the weight parameters are for, and why I built them.
I think your quick result shows that. There are many ways to control those params and these include using an existing control plugin or adding a slider into any plugin you choose.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and I'm glad you are enjoying the plugin.
 
Last edited:
Glad it was quick. Twenty minutes is a good development time. That's exactly what the weight parameters are for, and why I built them.
I think your quick result shows that. There are many ways to control those params and these include using an existing control plugin or adding a slider into any plugin you choose.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and I'm glad you are enjoying the plugin.

I ended up spending a little more time on it because it wasn't transitioning when switching between the selected overlay target. I got that working so it just uses the same transition time param.

I also added a checkbox to have it hide morphs which used bones, because those are not good for animation in VAM, makes the animation choppy and caused framerate drops. Excluding those completely fixed it though...
 
Back
Top Bottom