mmd Hospital Ward

Assets mmd Hospital Ward

VamTastic

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Is there an easy way to separate the beds from the rest? For instance just an empty room with the curtains? Thanks!

Is there an easy way to separate the beds from the rest? For instance just an empty room with the curtains? Thanks!
i would have to do a new separate version , to create prefabs of the beds . curious to know , why you just want an empty room with the bed curtains ?

i would have to do a new separate version , to create prefabs of the beds . curious to know , why you just want an empty room with the bed curtains ?
To import different hospital assets, and to use the bed from this scene in a different one (its quite excellent)

the best i can do mate is give you the hospital bed , as the room would need to be re-textured, as you see from the image with the the walls and floor shadows plus the textures are only x 512 size. i have included 2 of the textures from the room , walls and floor . so you can see what would need to be done but anyways here is the link for the bed with extra pillow as a prefab and the 2 textures of the Room https://mega.nz/folder/vdxjxYaY#hWmcb6vGwpdFQDMgV56cgQ
H-room.png
hospital Bed Asset
VamTastic.Hospital_Bed.1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom