Mimicked
Sorry for the re-upload, there was an issue with the dependencies so I updated the page but did not see the Hub-Hosted VAR icon added. Unfortunately, it seems I just didn't wait long enough 😓 Everything should be good to go now though!

The tentacles are coming out as straight rods and not having any physics or motion at all.

Another great scene to enjoy, looking forward to more.

The use of ideograms for the UI was cool to see but can be improved, maybe with clearer grouping or color differentiation. For example, the button to reset is similar and close to the animation options, and as such easy to mistake it for a position. Same can be said for the POV options. I see they are grouped in a different orientation but I guess here color differentiation would be also something to consider.
One more point there is on the transparency, if you're on the cam ride in the back it is easy to hit the wrong button as you can't see the edges and they're quite close to each other, VR especially.
I do like the use of ideograms. They have their own issues but give a interesting feel to a scene, something to be explored 🤔

Another great scene to enjoy, looking forward to more.

The use of ideograms for the UI was cool to see but can be improved, maybe with clearer grouping or color differentiation. For example, the button to reset is similar and close to the animation options, and as such easy to mistake it for a position. Same can be said for the POV options. I see they are grouped in a different orientation but I guess here color differentiation would be also something to consider.
One more point there is on the transparency, if you're on the cam ride in the back it is easy to hit the wrong button as you can't see the edges and they're quite close to each other, VR especially.
I do like the use of ideograms. They have their own issues but give a interesting feel to a scene, something to be explored 🤔
One thing I might implement is having the ideograms parented to an invisible wall with the Searchlight plugin so it follows your view without overlap, could also try dynamic sizing depending on the distance by tying the scale of the buttons to the panorama timeline. Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom