Milking machine lab V1+V2

Scenes Milking machine lab V1+V2

Steeve McBees

Reactions
Steeve McBees submitted a new resource:

Milking machine lab V1+V2 - milking machine lab

I've made a milking machine lab and fooled around trying to animate it.

For the moment, the dependencies list is pretty long and includes scenes from WeebUVR and other creators, and I can't seem to find a way to delete what is now useless in the scene, but that I used previously.

If there's any problems with copyright infringement let me know and I will take down the scene.
I made it for myself, but now I just thought I'd share it just in case.

Big thanks to WeebUVR for a LOT of...

Read more about this resource...

hey it seems like the scene wont load for me at all. I have all the dependencies, but always crashes right at the very end when only the scene load is left. Any idea on how to deal with this?

for dependency packaging woes check out this guide: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/how-to-package-like-a-pro-a-guide-on-proper-var-building.8212/

focus on the second section: How to avoid it in the first place and make clean VARs easily

the first one needs a bit more technical k-now how, but the second one should give you some great tips based on what you've already achieved

the TLDR: make a new, clean install of vam and only pull over what you actually need to make your package.

for dependency packaging woes check out this guide: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/how-to-package-like-a-pro-a-guide-on-proper-var-building.8212/

focus on the second section: How to avoid it in the first place and make clean VARs easily

the first one needs a bit more technical k-now how, but the second one should give you some great tips based on what you've already achieved

the TLDR: make a new, clean install of vam and only pull over what you actually need to make your package.
So i did all that and it still does not work. I think its a combo of my pc (not the best), and the serious bloat problems this scene has. Guess I'll wait for a scene cleanup. but I appreciate the help though!

Hey @Steeve McBees which dependency is related to the robot arm that is supposed to be attached to the Fleshjack? I thought I downloaded all the dependencies but the Fleshjack is just floating out there by itself so I must have missed something.

I don't quite understand exactly what is your problem but I understand that the arm and robot don't work. The way I made it should work like this: On the Robot arm base, there is a timeline plugin controlling the movements of the arms. The masturbator is linked to the arms via parental links. There is also a timeline plugin directly on the masturbator that is supposed to control the rotation on it.

For the moment, I don't intend to work on this scene since the var is poorly packed with useless stuff and I frankly have no idea how to clean it. I won't put work on it to make it better for the moment since I'm working on the same kind of scene, but with my own assets (room, robot arms, masturbators, etc)

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful 😓

Back
Top Bottom