PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Milk Truck Arrival - Penetration scene with some realistic boob jiggle

NOTE: Set Physics Rate to 60HZ and Physics Update Cap to 2 for best results

Small scene inspired by a video I found and tried to imitate, the boob physics were a bit tricky to get right but I think I got pretty close to something realistic looking. I also added a few clothing options that turned out alright. I'm still impressed by what you can do with the default clothes.

Small Note: The VR scene is the same as the regular one just without...

Read more about this resource...

PetaZwega updated Milk Truck Arrival with a new update entry:

Milk Truck REDUX 2.0 DIrector's Cut 2021 Edition

So after Toy Determination REDUX I kind of forgot that I wanted to update my older scenes with the updated Sam look but here it finally is, Milk Truck Arrival 2.0!

Changes include:

- featuring updated Sam & Ryan Look, greatly reduced the dependencies and fixes blank texture bugs
- New UI, complete with body morph sliders (male and female)
- more realistic animations (sex and idle) complete with more sex control sliders
- Improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How is the lighting made in this? Is it all skybox or since I could not find the lighting nodes anywhere when i look around the scene?

That is strange, Sam is fixed and can not move. Every file is well installed (twice) bud she is freezed. I am the only one. I tried to fixed error log attached, but without success. Do you have any idea maybe ? it looks like powerfull :)

Attachments

• error.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 0
Have the same issue as "eros75008" for month. Any help would be appreciated.
BTW Great stuff as always dude!
PS: A temporary fix - Clearing cache and reloading game many many times.

Update: The issue is the Realtime Lipsync plugin. Looks like it brakes because of some 3rd party morphs(no idea which ones). Deleting the plugin from Scripts and from AddonPackages worked for now.

Last edited:
How is the lighting made in this? Is it all skybox or since I could not find the lighting nodes anywhere when i look around the scene?
As with all my scenes I like to hide most Atoms so they are not accidentally moved, but you can make them visible again by clicking the "Show Hidden" checkbox in the "Select" tab.

That is strange, Sam is fixed and can not move. Every file is well installed (twice) bud she is freezed. I am the only one. I tried to fixed error log attached, but without success. Do you have any idea maybe ? it looks like powerfull :)
Sorry but I couldn't really replicate the error you're describing, what exactly do you mean by "freezed". Are you unable to move her around the scene, or is she just laying there without her head and arms moving? If it's the last thing it may have to do with plugins I use to control her idle movement which can't be executed if you don't give the scene the permission to do so. Normally when you first start the scene VaM asks you to "Allow load of plugins" and only if you choose "Allow This Time"/"Allow Always" the idle movements will come to effect.

As to your error log I have no idea what's going on there with all the texture path errors. In the end it could always have something to do with VaM itself and maybe a fresh install could be the answer. But don't forget to backup your stuff before you do so!

PetaZwega updated Milk Truck Arrival with a new update entry:

Breast Physics preset + material fix

I loaded some looks into the scene and was surprised that most of them were actually compatible with the animations and sliders, only the breast physics had to stay the same so I included a Breast Physics preset you can load after replacing Sam with another look.
A simpler way would be to lock the breast physics of Sam before replacing her. To do that select Sam and in the "Control & Physics 1" Tab click "Preset Locks Overview" and check "FemaleBreastPhysicsPresets".

Also forgot to turn a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry but I couldn't really replicate the error you're describing, what exactly do you mean by "freezed". Are you unable to move her around the scene, or is she just laying there without her head and arms moving? If it's the last thing it may have to do with plugins I use to control her idle movement which can't be executed if you don't give the scene the permission to do so. Normally when you first start the scene VaM asks you to "Allow load of plugins" and only if you choose "Allow This Time"/"Allow Always" the idle movements will come to effect.

As to your error log I have no idea what's going on there with all the texture path errors. In the end it could always have something to do with VaM itself and maybe a fresh install could be the answer. But don't forget to backup your stuff before you do so!

It will me more easier for you to see the video i made for that problem. I tried what you said (not fresh vam install for now) but even with allow plugin, she is totally freezed. Thats crazy ! You work is so amazing, all community agree ! I will try reinstall all vam if its the last chance. Thxs for helping ! Am I the only one ?

Attachments

• Desktop 2021.09.18 - 11.55.48.02_1.mp4
    5 MB
It will me more easier for you to see the video i made for that problem. I tried what you said (not fresh vam install for now) but even with allow plugin, she is totally freezed. Thats crazy ! You work is so amazing, all community agree ! I will try reinstall all vam if its the last chance. Thxs for helping ! Am I the only one ?
I can't seem to open the video file, it gives me some xml error. If you have discord maybe you could send me the video there, my username is Peta Zwega#3521

What is the problem? After the update, the scene doesn't work anymore .... The woman is just lying there and you can't move her. If you "touch" her, only the panties, glasses and hair move.
The woman herself cannot be touched.

What is the problem? After the update, the scene doesn't work anymore .... The woman is just lying there and you can't move her. If you "touch" her, only the panties, glasses and hair move.
The woman herself cannot be touched.
That's weird, the glasses aren't supposed to be there anymore, I deleted those from the scene since version 3. Apart from that this seems to be the exact same problem eros described above but unfortunately I don't know what is causing it. But the thing about the glasses leads me to believe that maybe it's caused by outdated versions? Make sure you have the following var versions:

PetaZwega.Milk_Truck_Arrival.4.var
PetaZwega.Sam.4.var

And move all other versions of these outside of the AddonPackages folder. I hope this solves the problem.

I have to correct myself ... there is another Milk scene in which the woman is riding the man. When I load this after the Milk Truck update, the woman lies just like in the other scene without moving instead of riding. And there the glasses just hang where they would sit while riding. That's totally strange ...

PetaZwega Deutet auf Deutschland hin Ich könnte es in deutsch besser erklären...

Last edited:
Na es gibt doch 2 Szenen, Milk Truck Arrival und Milk Truck Resupply in einem Liegt die Frau im anderen Reitet sie.

This might be a noob question but how do I start the scene? All seems fine, all assets are loading, Settings and slider panels are there and responsive but the animation remains "idle"

Back
Top Bottom