• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Milk Truck Resupply 2.0

Scenes Milk Truck Resupply 2.0

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Milk Truck Resupply - Another scene with some nice boob jiggle going on

NOTE: Set Physics Rate to 60HZ and Physics Update Cap to 2 for best results

Since the other scene was so well received I sat down and tried myself on another one with a similar feel inspired by a great animation by VGErotica. As with Milk Truck Arrival I added a few clothing options to choose from, this time a little bit different but see for yourself!

Small Note: The VR scene is the same as the regular one just without Post Magic as it...

Read more about this resource...

Love the look of the model - but everytime i load her - she shows up without a face. its all white, no texture, no skin, just on her face. What am i doing wrong here? ps

Love the look of the model - but everytime i load her - she shows up without a face. its all white, no texture, no skin, just on her face. What am i doing wrong here? ps
Hey rivarja, sorry for the inconvenience.

That problem comes up when the Decal Maker Plugin cannot find the needed textures for the look and just uses a blank white one. To fix this check the dependencies for the scene if you miss any of them. You said she has a white face so it's probably due to either Alter3go's Skin A1.3 (freckles) or kemenate's Decals (Makeup). If you already have those maybe update them.

If that didn't fix the problem select the Sam Atom in the scene and go to the Plugins Tab and click on "Open Custom UI". After that click on FACE and look for big white squares and click on the red box with the X next to it to delete them. Last just click "Apply Texture" at the top to update the textures.

I hope this fixes the issue but feel free to message me if there's still something wrong.

Awesome work! Any plans to update this scene like the other Milk Truck scene?
I initially wanted to update both scenes but the first one took a bit longer than I expected and adding sfx was a bit tedious. Creating new stuff was more enjoyable but then again it would be nice to have a consistenty in scene quality so I will definitely try to update the other scene in the future if I find the time (and motivation).

I really don't understand why I see this girl really different from the one in the clip and especially why she doesn t have hair. Here a screenshot of my girl. Thank you for your work anyway!
1634131276.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like you're missing a whole lot of stuff, Sams morph seems to be missing as well.
I'd suggest you check if you have all the dependencies for this scene. On the Top Menu click on the "VaM Hub" column, after that click "Scan Hub for missing referenced Packages" on the lower left and then "Download All".

The Army of Darkness Easter Egg was the best! You rock! Great scene and even better surprise!

It looks like you're missing a whole lot of stuff, Sams morph seems to be missing as well.
I'd suggest you check if you have all the dependencies for this scene. On the Top Menu click on the "VaM Hub" column, after that click "Scan Hub for missing referenced Packages" on the lower left and then "Download All".
Really sorry for not having answered you. Yes, of course, that was the problem. Everything fixed! Thank you very much, really nice job! :)))

Bad name DP LO.HairEar_hook_long
Correct name file LO.[Hair]Ear_hook_long
I didn't find these requirements in JSON scenes. Maybe it should be removed in future versions?

Back
Top Bottom