Micah Fan

Looks Micah Fan

soupface27

Featured Contributor
Reactions
soupface27 submitted a new resource:

Micah Fan - An all you care to eat Asian Buffet....

This little gem was another request from a fellow VAM'er.
An adorable blend of Japanese and Taiwanese, she has just the right amount of everything.

The tattoo decal was made by me , so its not the best but its serviceable and i think it makes it more authentic.
It is a scene file, but also included are an appearance preset, Decal Maker preset and hair preset.
Any clothing or environments you see in the screens are not included.
Hopefully i didn't use too many dependencies for everyone...

Read more about this resource...

@soupface27 Your looks are among the most amazing in the hub, especially the bodies. It would be amazing to be able to combine the bodies, use them with other models, etc. However, there is the issue with the neck when you use one of those bodies without the corresponding neck. I'd be willing to support if you could release a morph that would enable to use those bodies with any head/face.

i use the morph merger when i make just about all of them , and honestly im not very savvy with making my own (i never have) so i wouldnt really know where to begin, but i can certainly find out if its possible.

as a follow up, while getting the bodies to be interchangeable may be a long process (if i ever get around to it) you might be able to employ the neck fix morphs by suparioamateur https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/neck-fix-morphs.6749/
these might be a good interim use to make adjustments to the neck. i believe these were made specifically with this type of issue in mind .

Yes! I do use the neck fix. But it is far from perfect.

If you do use only the morph merger to make the bodies, so do you remember which morph is it that changes the body height without changing the head position (thus "breaking"/overstretching the neck)? If that comes from a single morph, maybe I could use that morph to undo the height change and fix the neck in the most neat way.

Back
Top Bottom