Miara

Looks Miara

axolotl

Reactions
axolotl submitted a new resource:

Miara - cute redheaded futanari catgirl c:

Merry Christmas everyone! I recently came back from the dead and figured I'd share one of my favorite girls for xmas. Miara is a redheaded futa catgirl look that wouldn't be possible without such wonderful people as WeebUVR, Miki, Kemenate, HuntingSuccubus, RenVR, Acidbubbles, and UrukYay.

Her skin is a slightly modified (mostly messed with opacity and coloring) version of Weeb's port of RenVR's Samantha textures, and her hair is a mixup of a few different Miki styles.
Inside the var you'll...

Read more about this resource...

Excellent model, my only question where is the scene? When I open the var in VAM I can't play anything.

Excellent model, my only question where is the scene? When I open the var in VAM I can't play anything.
That's odd. It should be named MiaraXmas.json, and should be visible once you select the .var from the left-hand side in the "open scene" menu. It is working for me on a fresh VAM install, so I am unsure what could've caused the problem. Consider redownloading the var and restarting vam, or opening vam and then the "package manager" and then selecting "rescan packages" at the top of the menu.

That's odd. It should be named MiaraXmas.json, and should be visible once you select the .var from the left-hand side in the "open scene" menu. It is working for me on a fresh VAM install, so I am unsure what could've caused the problem. Consider redownloading the var and restarting vam, or opening vam and then the "package manager" and then selecting "rescan packages" at the top of the menu.
So when I go to the scene browser I open the model (lying down on belly) but I can't see a scene or the play button doesn't do anything. (apologies if i missed something obvious)

So when I go to the scene browser I open the model (lying down on belly) but I can't see a scene or the play button doesn't do anything. (apologies if i missed something obvious)
Oh, probably a misunderstanding. The scene itself is literally just for demo'ing the model. The play button won't do anything. If it is a blank screen or some such though, I couldn't tell you why that is occurring. If you are loading the scene in VR, try loading it in desktop mode. I don't test my things for VR, so apologies if that is the problem.