Plugins MeshColliderTongue

• Thread starter Deleted member 65469
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65469

14mhz submitted a new resource:

MeshColliderTongue v0.1 - This plugin provides improved collision handling through mesh-based tongue colliders.

MeshColliderTongue v0.1 released 20240711
● The purpose of this plugin is to improved collision handling through mesh-based tongue colliders.

View attachment 388086

----------------------------------------
▶ ExampleMeshColliderTongue1 (ExampleMeshColliderTongue1.json)
View attachment 388088

▶ Collider Disabled (ExampleMeshColliderTongue1.json)
View attachment 388089

▶ Collider Enabled (ExampleMeshColliderTongue1.json)
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Wow! I just finished the language segment in Timeline. Will definitely give your plugin a try. Thanks )

hi 14mhz, great plugin , just quick question will you be interested in creating something like ur flutter genetital but for mouths? the tongue almost always clip out of the mouth

hi 14mhz, great plugin , just quick question will you be interested in creating something like ur flutter genetital but for mouths? the tongue almost always clip out of the mouth
I am thinking the same thing. Let's take a look to solve it.
Snap1.jpg

man this is awesome, would you be interested in making a collider for the teeth so they wont clip thru the mouth when laughing?

man this is awesome, would you be interested in making a collider for the teeth so they wont clip thru the mouth when laughing?
[the teeth so they wont clip thru the mouth when laughing] --> I don't quite understand. Could you please post a screenshot? 😃

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Back
Top Bottom