Meridiana

Looks Meridiana

trety

Reactions
trety submitted a new resource:

Meridiana - Certain sorceress from the woods

Adult indie game character port. Original model by Mithos56, ripped and ported by me.
Contains morh, clothing with simmed skirt. As for textures i used Vaako's A18 textures set and slightly editted face, but since she isn't on hub i packed them over, by his permission.
Since i'm minimalist in my releases it contains only default Vam scene with her and app preset.

Scene in var file:View attachment 53555

Promo image:
View attachment 53556

Credits:
Mithos56 - for her original...

Read more about this resource...

trety updated Meridiana with a new update entry:

Minor fixes + additional outfit

Okay, messed up again. I didn't like her skin texture bump settings like at all, so i lowered theirs value. I didnt like deps list containing build-in vars, so i removed them. But felt a bit ashamed releasing just minor bug fix so i included a bonus outfit. It's not even one of hers tbh. But she's an SORCERESS isn't she?

View attachment 53625

Asset hat ported by a friend know as ilovetaylorswift, thanks again mate

Read the rest of this update entry...

This one also lost her auto blend genitals textures. Can you fix plz.

She actually have diffuses for them, the one from Vaako's A18 model. Just checked app presets and scene files, they're setted up in there.

You mean the Diffuse on the skin texture tap? I see them there but for me the gen textures are still different from the body. Can clearly see the seam.
However, i've never done it before but I clicked on "Auto-Generate Gens textures from torso textures" just to see what would happen it actually fix it. So I guess i'll take that...
1626312739.jpg

You mean the Diffuse on the skin texture tap? I see them there but for me the gen textures are still different from the body. Can clearly see the seam.
However, i've never done it before but I clicked on "Auto-Generate Gens textures from torso textures" just to see what would happen it actually fix it. So I guess i'll take that...
View attachment 53884
So... U were right! seems like Vaako used wrong texture for genitals, they seems to be from different model. I just generated them in vam and replaced the ones from Vaako. just updated her on hub, thanks for that!

I had a feeling Meridiana may have been put in VaM, it seemed unlikely but I'm very happy to see it's actually the case. She's got a relatively unique appeal to her with her Disney-esque proportions and facial features. A shame the developer isn't really doing anything with the game and is just flip flopping with mechanics and environments while milking his patrons harder than a dominatrix.

Couldn't tell it wasn't there from the preview images but if you ever update this look again, any chance you could add the thong she has in some of the older versions of the game as clothing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom