Mephala

Looks Mephala

Denngar

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Denngar submitted a new resource:

Mephala - The Daedric Prince of Lies, Murder and Sex. Especially Sex. Female + Futa.

View attachment 124265
"Mmmh... aren't you a brave little mortal, slipping through my web? Only to find yourself right at my feet, in the end. But your luck has not run out yet, since you caught me in a good mood. I can show you pleasures beyond your imagination. For I am the Lady of Lust. I am Mephala! Before long, you will drown in waves of ecstasy."

Mephala is the Daedric Prince of secrets, lies... and sex. She taught the Chimer, the ancestors of the Dark...

Read more about this resource...

This is an amazing model/look! But when I load her into a scene she is giant, at least twice the size of a regular model... are you able to release a regular sized model version?

This is an amazing model/look! But when I load her into a scene she is giant, at least twice the size of a regular model... are you able to release a regular sized model version?
Hey there,
the size should be only for the scene and is intentional.... the apperance presets I included are the normal size.
So if you load her into any other scene (using the appearance presets included in this .var), she will be regular size.
I'll mention it in the description, sorry for the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom