• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Media Player

Other Media Player

VamEssentials

Reactions
Patreon
VamEssentials
VamEssentials submitted a new resource:

Media Player - Media Player with Photo Slide Show, Video Player, and Audio Player Options.

Media Player with Photo Slide Show, Video Player, and Audio Player Options.

View attachment 377953

IMPORTANT NOTE: When first launching the Media Player, you have to set the path for your video folder you want to use. You do this by opening the scene file, setting the video path in the plugin, and then you can re-save the scene file as a new scene to save your changes. If you click on "video on" before doing this, it will result in a...

Read more about this resource...

This is pretty awesome. But I cant get the video part to play in random ever though. tried with the button setting as well as the plugin setting. It will only play sequential.

This is pretty awesome. But I cant get the video part to play in random ever though. tried with the button setting as well as the plugin setting. It will only play sequential.

Thanks for letting me know about this.

So what it looks like is Loop Mode has to be turned off first and checking IsRandomTransitionType does not turn it off in the plugin. So it needs to be toggled off on the Video Control panel first. This changes Is Loop to AutoNext and will get it to stop looping.

It looks like with Is Loop on AutoNext and IsRandomTransitionType checked, it's playing the next video but it's not doing random like you mentioned, so I reached out to the plugin creator to see what the solution might be and will release an update after.

Back
Top Bottom