MatcapRenderer

Plugins MatcapRenderer

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
It's probably a good plugin, but it doesn't work for me. maybe it's because I'm in virtual reality, I didn't run it on the desktop version.

Hey PII, I also added this to a cua and there's nothing in the drop down - what am I doing wrong? I'm in desktop mode. Thanks

1677447279559.png

I tried it on a few other assets and it does work on some but not others. I didn't try your demo as that's not going to be useful - do we know why is works on some assets but not others? Thanks for sharing.

in the test scene, nothing works for me, I'm in virtual reality. what would be the considerations?

I tried it on a few other assets and it does work on some but not others. I didn't try your demo as that's not going to be useful - do we know why is works on some assets but not others? Thanks for sharing.
Maybe you should send me a resource to make it not work.

in the test scene, nothing works for me, I'm in virtual reality. what would be the considerations?
Whether you are in VR will not affect the result. Maybe you can try to check whether the dependency is lost and remount the plug-in according to the introduction video. I have no good suggestions for the time being.

The plugin worked when I installed the white room asset and the fake lamp bulb. what's the connection here?)

I like what you do and I see you are good at plugin building.
can you make a patch for a standard dildo to make it UV map work?

the alpha slider dosent work for me , even before or after i select the self material , is there anyways to fix it?

thank you.

Back
Top Bottom