Marilyn Monroe Sevdaliza

Scenes Marilyn Monroe Sevdaliza

Casual

Reactions
Casual submitted a new resource:

Marilyn Monroe Sevdaliza - Test scene

This is the second time i upload it, please let me know if it works guys.
If the look still does not work, please download Mia from Damarmau https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/mia.19230/

A test scene for the comunity to give me feedback, the scene is not done, more like 50% complete.
I just started creating so any advice and ideas are welcome.
Special thanks to the OGs: AcidBubbles, Huntingsuccubus, Sparioamateur, ddaamm, Damarmau, Icannotdie, PluginIdea, MacGruber and Ascorad...

Read more about this resource...

The girl has animation for 209 seconds. For 98 seconds, the animations disappear and she slowly rolls back. The animation was not finished. She lay down, sucked he cock, put it in the pussy, and then she started sliding back slowly. She didn’t even ride her cock.

Although, you probably know this. For starters, light render mode do not auto, but Pixel Force. Embody - make sure you can spin your head around, because I have everything fixed. I am not in VR glasses watching.

I peeked at the LDR, it has a beautifully made combination of HIP and thigh. Try to experiment. Left and right join with HIP choose parents link, or physically and link both with HIP when she moves up and down. Experiment and see what looks better.

Sorry for the late reply, those are great suggestions, can you tell me how exactly to set up the embody profile? Thanks a lot for taking time for the review, please let me know what you think about the other scene I got!

Back
Top Bottom