Margot

Looks Margot

27 dependencies for a look seems a bit much... Some aren't available on the hub, some seem unnecessary... Have you tried using morph merger?

27 dependencies for a look seems a bit much... Some aren't available on the hub, some seem unnecessary... Have you tried using morph merger?
Yes I did use it. Its always a hasel to do it right when it comes to dependencies and Iam new to Vam so I will hopfuly learn more whit time 🙂

Love the look but the dependencies... having a look what is missing I think you messed up with MorphMerger. Actually the most important morphs are missing marggot-d132aaa3.vmi and marggot-d132aaa3-genital.vmi that are the result of MorphMerger but all the various other (dependency) morphs are still in there. The tricky part after triggering MorphMerger is to discard all other morphs (setting them to default) and then turning only the resulting MorphMerger ones to 1.

Love the look but the dependencies... having a look what is missing I think you messed up with MorphMerger. Actually the most important morphs are missing marggot-d132aaa3.vmi and marggot-d132aaa3-genital.vmi that are the result of MorphMerger but all the various other (dependency) morphs are still in there. The tricky part after triggering MorphMerger is to discard all other morphs (setting them to default) and then turning only the resulting MorphMerger ones to 1.
Ye, thats what I have done. I got it right the first upload I did "sasha gray" but its hard to get every thing whit dependentcis right. The package builder include stuf that is not even in the scen. I will take a look and se If I can update the look whit lest dependencys, butit will take a wile to do that. Havw to build everthying up in a new scen. That what I did the first time whit the "shasa gray" look.

ops! I did look at what you sade and ye I messed up. I have updated the VAR whit the missing morphs. But I have to take another look later at the dependencies.

Thank you for pointing out this!

Yes I did use it. Its always a hasel to do it right when it comes to dependencies and Iam new to Vam so I will hopfuly learn more whit time 🙂
Can't take away that while the dependencies are a lot... the look itself is 🔥
Outstanding.

The other thing I should mention is that if you change anything in the VAR you should update the version number otherwise it can get messy down the road.
But, for someone new to VAM you've made a fantastic model. Heck, a better than a lot of people who have been here for ages.

Can't take away that while the dependencies are a lot... the look itself is 🔥
Outstanding.

The other thing I should mention is that if you change anything in the VAR you should update the version number otherwise it can get messy down the road.
But, for someone new to VAM you've made a fantastic model. Heck, a better than a lot of people who have been here for ages.
Thank you! 😄

LOL, looking at your version history you tried hard but I'm afraid there is still a bit of a mess in your package.
I gave another glance and did following correction:
- checking for what Crimzzon.rturtui.latest.var was used, actually only the scar decal
- corrected the reference to this decal that was also in the textures folder
- removed the obsolete Crimzzon.rturtui.latest.var in your main var... still shocked seeing such a thing : )
A var never goes in another var...
- cleaned up meta.json regarding the obsolete reference

cleanup under: anonfiles.com/tcp7B54bx9/Crimzzon.Margot.1_var
hope you don't mind my twinkering... suggest to have a look at it / json files in it. Either overwrite yours with this one or use it as template.

Fiddling around with VaM is much about those VAR packages & JSON. I use Notepad++, Sublime Text and WinMerge... later one is good for comparing two text files. If you want to try out you can check my changes against your original with WinMerge.

Again, you hit a sweet spot with this model... therefore my effort digging in here. She reminds me of a previous acquaintance. Visuals very nice done!

LOL, looking at your version history you tried hard but I'm afraid there is still a bit of a mess in your package.
I gave another glance and did following correction:
- checking for what Crimzzon.rturtui.latest.var was used, actually only the scar decal
- corrected the reference to this decal that was also in the textures folder
- removed the obsolete Crimzzon.rturtui.latest.var in your main var... still shocked seeing such a thing : )
A var never goes in another var...
- cleaned up meta.json regarding the obsolete reference

cleanup under: anonfiles.com/tcp7B54bx9/Crimzzon.Margot.1_var
hope you don't mind my twinkering... suggest to have a look at it / json files in it. Either overwrite yours with this one or use it as template.

Fiddling around with VaM is much about those VAR packages & JSON. I use Notepad++, Sublime Text and WinMerge... later one is good for comparing two text files. If you want to try out you can check my changes against your original with WinMerge.

Again, you hit a sweet spot with this model... therefore my effort digging in here. She reminds me of a previous acquaintance. Visuals very nice done!
Hi! Thank you! I will look at the file and update the var. 🙂👍