Managing sound Volume Head Source from uploaded MP3 files

simian77

Reactions
I've succeeded in adding voice to my models and rudimentary scenes. Unfortunately, the volume when these files plays is very low. I've maxed out the volume as high as it allows me to. Does anyone know how this can be addressed. These are high fidelity files. Please help.

On a side note.. I just started using Eleven Labs txt to speech and voice cloning ai software to voice the characters in my scenes and IT IS IMPRESSIVE!

Anyone else played around with it? Tools like this should make "voice acting" standard in all scenes. I'll post separately on this.

Proper audio settings should be done outside of VaM with a audio editor like Audacity for example. In VaM you can make adjustments, but if your material is not right from the start then there's little you can do about it.
I don't know what you mean by high fidelity, could you specify better?
Tip: there's no need to use mp3, this is not the early 2000s anymore, you have much better options that outperform the codec. Try to have your files in a OGG container using Opus codec (preferable) or Vorbis. If your material comes in a mp3 container don't bother converting, but hopefully you have the source in WAV or as a lossless codec to convert to OGG.

If you have the audio attenuation from MacGrubers life plugin active check the settings on that. I've had issues where it sounds fine in desktop mode, but really quiet in VR.

Back
Top Bottom