Malin

Looks Malin

Your looks are quietly some of the best around, but this one was lacking a bit. It seems like a white girl who just had the sliders on skin tone moved slightly. The skin color has an almost gray pallor and her mouth and nose look unconvincing. I really love your stuff so just wanted to give this feedback because I really wanted to like this one.

Your looks are quietly some of the best around, but this one was lacking a bit. It seems like a white girl who just had the sliders on skin tone moved slightly. The skin color has an almost gray pallor and her mouth and nose look unconvincing. I really love your stuff so just wanted to give this feedback because I really wanted to like this one.

Okay, well.. sorry you didn't like her. I thought the skin tone was OK personally. As far as the look goes, this is all according to my aesthetic tastes and those are different for everyone so idk what to tell you. Hopefully the next will be more to your liking

Its a nice look but dont get me wrong, it feels like this update should be a new look and not replace the old one.
I really like the v1 of this for its darker skin color and also her face was/is already perfect to me.
i put them side by side and i dont feel like its the same girl anymore :|
First i thought this was an misstake ..also when i saw that the preset name is Sharla.
Maybe you can upload the v2 as Sharla and give back the v1 look? ;)

Its a nice look but dont get me wrong, it feels like this update should be a new look and not replace the old one.
I really like the v1 of this for its darker skin color and also her face was/is already perfect to me.
i put them side by side and i dont feel like its the same girl anymore :|
First i thought this was an misstake ..also when i saw that the preset name is Sharla.
Maybe you can upload the v2 as Sharla and give back the v1 look? ;)

I used Sharla's scene and probably forgot to change the name, oops. I often do that coz it's a pain to constantly rebuild the same one over and over. Let me take a look later.. I may update it again, also change the outfit to one that's hub-available.

I prefer these tweaks tbh, I personally thought the original wasn't my best work. I could make her darker in an update.

could you tell me, why she is not available in the game hub?

I think its coz of the outfit. I'm going to update it soon

Back
Top Bottom