• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Malformed leg morphs

VaMateurs

Reactions
Hi,

I'm currently working on some morphs, but I noticed lately that some of them tend to be really malformed when I apply them in VaM. Like the hips are completely loose, it's like the hip bones are disconnected from the butt. The same tends to happen with the knees.

On a side note, breasts also tend to appear larger and hang more with regards to the original model I made, how can I make them appear more according to my original design?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-31 002741.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-31 002741.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • thumb_Screenshot 2024-05-31 002751.png
    thumb_Screenshot 2024-05-31 002751.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
ERC Freeze. The morph has changed the geometry so it doesn't align with the standard skeleton anymore. If you adjust the bones to shape in daz and then erc freeze the morph, it will interpolate the shape of the skeleton to the new geometry when you increase the morph slider.
Here's a video guide.

ERC Freeze. The morph has changed the geometry so it doesn't align with the standard skeleton anymore. If you adjust the bones to shape in daz and then erc freeze the morph, it will interpolate the shape of the skeleton to the new geometry when you increase the morph slider.
Here's a video guide.

Thanks for this video. I'm looking for a solution with my morph transfer from Genesis 8.

Last edited:
If you're transferring a G8 model to Vam, use this guide. Follow it step by step, including the ERC freeze. I've done it many times.

Back
Top Bottom