Question Male Clothing Creator Issue

pbrown201077

Reactions
I'm running into an issue when using Clothing Creator for male characters and wondering if anyone has any ideas?

The process I'm following is to export the standard Genesis 2 Male or Female model from Daz as an .obj. I'm using the Daz scale options and not changing any position/alignment settings.

I'm then using Marvelous Designer to create the clothing, and then exporting that as an .obj. Again, Daz scale, not changing anything else, etc.

Finally, I'm importing the .obj into Daz where it always fits perfectly on the character, male or female. I'm then exporting the item, re-importing it and then saving the Daz scene to use in VAM.

The issue comes in when I use the Clothing Creator. For testing purposes, I have a male and a female character, both of them with all morphs zeroed. When I import the garment on the female model, it works pretty much perfectly. But when doing it for the male, it's out of alignment, as per the image.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

Attachments

• NewCanvas1.png
    NewCanvas1.png
    477.2 KB · Views: 0
Nevermind! I just realised that although I had zeroed out the morphs on my male character, the Scale was above 1. Once this was set to 1, it worked perfectly.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom