Male Chastity device

Assets Male Chastity device

zoidberg updated Male Chastity device with a new update entry:

Malechastity update with reworked MaleChastity morph

Changed the MaleChastity morph, should be easier to set things up now since the testicles move to where they should be.
To set things up:
Move the chastity device asset into place.
Adjust the Malechastity morph strengh to fit the chastity device chosen from the asset, also use the (VAM-internal)
Errect, Flaccid/Erect, Penis width, Penis length etc. to make further adjustments, then parent the chastity device and the testiclescontrol node to the penisbasecontrol node to make them follow its...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now with textures and RT reflectionprobe

Added materials to the models from thingiverse:
- Plastic
- Metal (shiny chrome): this one comes with 2 different reflectionprobe versions: realtime (RT, update every frame, CPU intense), and realtime_oneshot (updates only on activation of CUA, e.g. switching off/on)

Also includes a male genital morph called MCH, which helps to position the scrotum in front of the chastity device's ring.
Mainly usefull for futa, because the of the gap the MVR_G2Female-morph introduces.

Recomended plugins...

It's a bit fiddly, the is a CUA without any colliders. So, you need to add a CustomUnityAsset to your scene, load the Malechastity CUA and select the model of your choice from the included list, move it over to the target genital section and allign it, pose the penis and balls so they fit (you can use the VAM buildin morphs, and/or use the penisbase/mid/tip and testes-control nodes). When you're satisfied with your posing, you change the mode of the CUA to follow a parent on the model it's attached to (I usually use the penisbase-node).
1669646569255.png

small fix and some presets to help you use the CUA

Fixed a missing texture on one of the devices, added some presets that make using the CUA easier:
one for the Blazedust CUA Manager, one Morph Preset (to shape the penis), and one CUA preset to load
the MacGruber ParentHoldLink. The presets are not the end all be all solution, but rather some help to get you
into the ballpark when trying to fit this to a character.

It's a bit fiddly, the is a CUA without any colliders. So, you need to add a CustomUnityAsset to your scene, load the Malechastity CUA and select the model of your choice from the included list, move it over to the target genital section and allign it, pose the penis and balls so they fit (you can use the VAM buildin morphs, and/or use the penisbase/mid/tip and testes-control nodes). When you're satisfied with your posing, you change the mode of the CUA to follow a parent on the model it's attached to (I usually use the penisbase-node).
Hey there. I've got everything up and running, but cannot for the life of me make the cage properly follow the body/penis. Do you still use the same method as you mentioned here? Parenting the cage to the "control" nodes does not work on my end (it won't work for "PenisBaseControl", but it does for "Hip"). I tried a bunch of plugins parenting it to the hip (like SuperGlue and ParentLinkControl) but parenting it to the hip simply does not work right, as the cage does not follow the penis correctly.

Strange that you can't parent to the PenisBaseControl node, just tried it in the recent version of VAM, and it works just fine. Also tried ParentlinkHold.cs (from MacGruber's essentials), here you need to set the node modes of the CUA to hold.

1697518881011.png

Hey there. I've got everything up and running, but cannot for the life of me make the cage properly follow the body/penis. Do you still use the same method as you mentioned here? Parenting the cage to the "control" nodes does not work on my end (it won't work for "PenisBaseControl", but it does for "Hip"). I tried a bunch of plugins parenting it to the hip (like SuperGlue and ParentLinkControl) but parenting it to the hip simply does not work right, as the cage does not follow the penis correctly.
Come to think of it , I only used it with the regular Male using female morphs and 2 supplementary morphs.
But with the Stopper.AlternativeFuta plugin on a female model, it works, too. Just parent the CUA to the PenisBaseControl node:
1697547664760.png

In this case, I also added the acidbubbles ColliderEditor plugin to the person atom, and disabled the testes rigigbody collision detection (to stop the balls from acting strange):
1697547938205.png

Come to think of it , I only used it with the regular Male using female morphs and 2 supplementary morphs.
But with the Stopper.AlternativeFuta plugin on a female model, it works, too. Just parent the CUA to the PenisBaseControl node:

In this case, I also added the acidbubbles ColliderEditor plugin to the person atom, and disabled the testes rigigbody collision detection (to stop the balls from acting strange):
Thank you very much for your explanation! I have not idea why it didn't work before (perhaps I missed some field), but now it's working fine with PenisBaseControl. Also, yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm using Stopper's altFuta. That collider tip was great (y)

Would realy like to use this a lot for my videos wich i render with the eosin plugin to render VR videos. But the moment i load the CUA from the chastity the eosin plugin stops running in VR. Thats the only cua in vam that does this and i wonder why :unsure:

Would realy like to use this a lot for my videos wich i render with the eosin plugin to render VR videos. But the moment i load the CUA from the chastity the eosin plugin stops running in VR. Thats the only cua in vam that does this and i wonder why :unsure:
I have no experience with the eosin vr render plugin, but I think my CUA works in VR in general. So, my guess would be that the problem might be the reflection probe versions of the assets included in the assetbundle. maybe try to make sure that you're only the version that uses the boring grey render version (can be coloured with plugins) before trying to start/enable the render plugin.

i used blazedust parenthold link and set it to hold, the asset shake/moves along with the atom but when i move said atom it doesn't follow where it's supposed to be, any help?

i used blazedust parenthold link and set it to hold, the asset shake/moves along with the atom but when i move said atom it doesn't follow where it's supposed to be, any help?
Did you also set the parent of the chastity CUA to the Person atom ?
1709751332779.png

Back
Top Bottom