Making clothes "spawn" during scene

PiddlyD

Reactions
In particular, things like the "Wet look sim with flow" clothing items by vs1:

They're set to undress so they spawn and instantly fall away. Is there a way to make them spawn and fall, kind of like fluid plugins by Hazmhox?

I've looked at scenes, and it seems to me the clothes has to be loaded with Alpha Adjust set to 0, then a trigger sets it to default for the clothes to reappear. They don't ever unload, they're just invisible?

You can either add/remove clothes by using the receiver geometry, hiding them from the start with alpha adjust, or merge load a clothing preset.

In particular, things like the "Wet look sim with flow" clothing items by vs1:

They're set to undress so they spawn and instantly fall away. Is there a way to make them spawn and fall, kind of like fluid plugins by Hazmhox?

I've looked at scenes, and it seems to me the clothes has to be loaded with Alpha Adjust set to 0, then a trigger sets it to default for the clothes to reappear. They don't ever unload, they're just invisible?

Instead of using Alpha:
1. Save each configuration you want for each clothing item as a preset - on, off, sim, no sim, undress, undress fast, etc

2. In Timeline just use a trigger to load preset via path for the clothing item you want to change.

This prevents the loading delays as you change things mid animation. This is also one-and-done for each clothing item. You just use the presets you created in future scenes.

Also, I assume the physics are still being processed whether the item is visible or not. Sometimes this is a big FPS hit. Using individual presets takes the thought out of ensuring physics is off on all unseen clothing.

Loading presets aren't instant. The length of the delay correlates to how big your clothing inventory is.

Loading presets aren't instant. The length of the delay correlates to how big your clothing inventory is.

Use the individual clothing item presets. NOT the "Clothing Presets".

Open the clothing item and create the presets for each. For example, if you want to turn the panties off you also want to to turn Sim off on them. Create a preset for the panties that has alpha and sim turned off.

Then you can trigger each item as necessary in Timeline and it is instant.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-05 154232.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-05 154232.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-11-05 154810.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-05 154810.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom