• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Making big dongs work?

Wolfmaster56

Reactions
I'm trying to figure out how to make big penises work with characters (aka "fit"). I know about simple camera work, but i've seen some example of people making it "fit" like Sweeb and some other guy. Anyone know hwo to do it?

The collider editor plugin has an "All the way through" preset that you can load after loading the plugin.
No, it hasn't :). As of .38 there's no preset, neither in \saves\plugindata\collidereditor nor hidden in the .var itself. Perhaps you can upload the preset?

What's the difference between "Auto Radius Buffer" and "Auto Radius Multiplier" and how to know where Look etc Offset and XYZ axis point to? I always end up guessing, fail and it's always the last chosen vector and direction!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The resource search engine is pretty lame, but I found it. It's a separate preset.

I don't know the answer to the questions. @Acid Bubbles should know.

Upvote 0
I have tried this asset and entering between the legs, there's a sticking point roughly between the shoulders and then the throat and mouth don't line up properly/the long thin dong ends up exiting the neck or somewhere random

Upvote 0
I have tried this asset and entering between the legs, there's a sticking point roughly between the shoulders and then the throat and mouth don't line up properly/the long thin dong ends up exiting the neck or somewhere random
All the Way Through is just a collider editor preset. For the situation you describe, you would probably have to make your own adjustments to the colliders using the editor. Also, did you have the neck and head controllers set for Rotation Off? That might help them get pushed around. Comply might also work.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom