Make it Rain

Scenes Make it Rain

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Make it Rain - Electrifying dance scene. Come and get wet.

Cyberpunk style dance scene that includes synthetic rain and electrifying particle effects. Saiko is referenced as a default look since she uses a skin set that is included with VAM, which has minimal performance impact. Please feel free to swap in your favorite look. For convenience, sound volume and dance speed controls are provided on the right side of the scene.

Come out and get wet...

Read more about this resource...

Bro help me out I lost this asset in my PC
Maybe you have one.

Last edited:
That is a nice dance for particle effects. I don't know where that effect comes from, but I could try to recreate it. Many of the particle effects that are in the "Essense of Elf" resource are generated by motion and are intended for scenes like that. There are also spark effects with built-in lighting in "Farger's Particle Pack Vol 3," and magic orbs in "Mage and Martian."
Yes, I agree with you.But the attenuation time of the asset plays a big role in the dance

Yes, I agree with you.But the attenuation time of the asset plays a big role in the dance
Let's have a private conversation so that I can make sure I understand and see if there is an effect that I can make for you.

Back
Top Bottom