H37IX

Reactions
We streamed this live a couple weeks ago and I wanted to share it with you guys. Originally, we had a lot of trouble getting things looking right using slime's I built due to drifting and other glitches. Then we began having issues with reflections on the pole and trackers or controllers smacking against it. We swapped a ton of gear out on her and made some pole mods; things are looking much better now.
Here is where we have it so far...

enjoy:

I hope you guys work things out because pole dancing is severely needed in vam. Did you get the slimes from the official source as I've heard there are 2 versions, the MPU-6050 which cause a lot of problems and slime do warn people about them on their discord.

I originally built them using the 6050 then upgraded a few to bno-055 (which weren't amazing either) but did get us by for a long time. I looked into getting the 85's but eventually decided to stop messing w those and were able to raise enough to get vives through the streams. The slimes were a great learning tool for me and I did order the new set that's been held up at customs for ages since the ESPs FCC ratings aren't for wearables. The vives are great for positioning but one issue we still have for Live is the way collisions affects her avatar. If we turn the pole collissions off, or the avatar's it still looks a bit off. It's great for recording via VaMTimeline though. We just recorded an episode for an xmas release I'm editing today. The benefit of the releases here is that we can go in and clean up the movements in post, but still keep her real pole tricks and movements. Live it's quite a bit more tricky though!

TrackerRepairs.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom