Lunar New Year 2023

Scenes Lunar New Year 2023

GochuJank

Reactions
GochuJank submitted a new resource:

Lunar New Year 2023 - Customizable dynamic animation scene

I made a fun little VR scene with Noc_This' Beidou look, to test a workflow with more reactive and procedural character animation. I recommend playing around with the different settings to try a few different experiences! You can cycle through the lights and change the audio settings as well - try going dark in VR for a very intimate experience.

This was designed for VR, but works in desktop as well. Just make...

Read more about this resource...

I had to fiddle a bit with the dependencies, not sure if I did it correctly. Please tell me if anyone is having problems with this.

I originally tried cutting it down from 53 to 34 dependencies. When editing the file broke it, I repackaged it. But then VAM decided that no, now it needed 143 dependencies instead. What is even happening.

GochuJank updated Lunar New Year 2023 with a new update entry:

I think I finally figured it out!

Did a clean reinstall and moved only the relevant assets over, which should fix this dependencies mess. I added a few more settings as well, now you can tweak the emote pump parameters with some sliders and there's a fun little bell sound (which you can toggle in the UI) when she has an orgasm.

If you downloaded v.1 of the scene (most of you probably didn't because I panic updated it lol), you may have to delete the old var, as this is v.1 again in my new VaM installation.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The file is trying to update, but it already exists. Can you release version 2 with bug fixes?!

Attachments

• 12,03,23(06-17-43).jpg
    12,03,23(06-17-43).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom