Lumenendras Domain

Scenes Lumenendras Domain

virtamater

Reactions
virtamater submitted a new resource:

Lumenendras Domain - Lumenendra's Domain

Large Open world. Based on a Character in my Odyssey Project.
Here's a relaxation area featuring some of my favorite assets.
In time I'll add more asset packs designed for specific areas. Subscenes with Trees and more sculptures thinsg like that. In the Central area of this Large world is the start of a different temple. It will be updated soon.
I'll post an update with that soon as this was primarily to showcase the planets and Fargers "Astroid Reentry set and his Cestial bodies are in...

Read more about this resource...

@virtamater Just a heads up, I'm not sure what it is, but this scene is un-usable in VR. It's not the normal dual vision issue of post magic, it's like everything is moving in a wave, weirdest thing, makes you sick SUPER fast :)

@virtamater Just a heads up, I'm not sure what it is, but this scene is un-usable in VR. It's not the normal dual vision issue of post magic, it's like everything is moving in a wave, weirdest thing, makes you sick SUPER fast :)
I'm not sure what that could be? Sorry you're having issues with it tho. I haven't experienced that issue in VR on my end.

Hey all, I'm experiencing some weird stuff in this. It's been a bit since I viewed this, I must have deleted some stuff as it loads up missing things for me, has anyone experienced any issues with the file names Cosmic Convergence? I no longer have that .var

virtamater updated Lumenendras Domain with a new update entry:

Final

For a minute, I thought I had lost this file and was going to have to redo all of it... I had over written my copy with a different file's image. I had the file all along, but the image was from a different var.. I'm not sure how that happened. Anyway. If you had some trouble with the recent update. This is the correct Version.

additionally, included in this Final is the updated Crystal Temple in the center of the land mass.

Thanks! Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom