Loosen Up

Paid Scenes Loosen Up

Androinz

Reactions
Patreon
androinz
Hi, this looks like a scene I can get behind. If I wanted to use a look I have for the female, can you explain what you mean by "use appearance" ?
I'm new to VaM, got it yesterday to be precise. Thanks

Hi, this looks like a scene I can get behind. If I wanted to use a look I have for the female, can you explain what you mean by "use appearance" ?
I'm new to VaM, got it yesterday to be precise. Thanks

There are multiple ways to load looks.

But if you don't know what you are doing, best way to load a look is by using Appearance Presets.

For this specific scene:

1-) Switch to Edit Mode by ticking the box or by pressing E.
1646904777079.png

2-) Switch between models by using this button and get to Ellie's root settings.
1646904869857.png

3-) That's what you should see.
1646904926874.png

4-) On the left, click Appearance Presets.
1646905022365.png

5-) Here, you'll just click "Select Existing..." and then find the Appearance Preset you want.
1646905066982.png

Last edited:
In other scenes, the model names will be different depending on how the creators named them.

Some looks you got might not have Appearance Presets included in the package. So you need to load their scene / look and then save them as Appearance Presets by using this same guide and instead of "Select Existing," you'll click "Create New Preset."

Which should look like this:

1646905387712.png

In other scenes, the model names will be different depending on how the creators named them.

Some looks you got might not have Appearance Presets included in the package. So you need to load their scene / look and then save them as Appearance Presets by using this same guide and instead of "Select Existing," you'll click "Create New Preset."

Which should look like this:

View attachment 104044

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I've only been using VaM about a week or so but I'm picking it up and take notes when I gain some information that I'll want to use again.

Here's the thing, you say "select preset", in my case I'd want to be able to provide what I've done AS a preset so if I get into a scene where loading looks fails, I can try the preset route instead.

But to do that, I'd have to save my character/morph as a preset right? So since I only have my "look" how do I get it to a "preset"? Thanks

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I've only been using VaM about a week or so but I'm picking it up and take notes when I gain some information that I'll want to use again.

Here's the thing, you say "select preset", in my case I'd want to be able to provide what I've done AS a preset so if I get into a scene where loading looks fails, I can try the preset route instead.

But to do that, I'd have to save my character/morph as a preset right? So since I only have my "look" how do I get it to a "preset"? Thanks

My first reply explains how to load an Appearance Preset. The second reply explains how you save a "look," as an Appearance Preset.

You just load your look first on a default model or load a scene with that look in it, then go to Appearance Presets tab of the look / model, name your preset as you desire and click "Create New Preset."

If your look or Appearance Preset has some built-in expressions or other morphs that the game doesn't read when you load the look / preset, then you might also have to use Morph Presets.

Morph Presets tab are under the Female Morphs tab and works basically the same. Only difference is you only save / load the morphs of your look. So if your look / Appearance Presets needs some Morphs specifically loaded seperately, you need to use Morph Presets.

Alternatively to prevent extra work all the time when you load your look, you can use this plugin and completely save the morphs of your model with all their entirety.

Create Merged Morph
1- Load this plugin to your desired look.
2- Disable Auto Expressions, Auto Blink, Auto Eyelid Morphs, Auto Breast In/Out Morphs, from Auto Behaviours tab.
3- Go to plugin's settings & click refresh
4- Click select all, make sure there isn't any auto behaviour morph selected
5- Name the morph as you see fit
6- Either click Merge or click Split Body. Merge, merges the morphs into one single morph. Split Body splits the morphs into 3 categories as Head, Body & Genitals.

Use Merged Morph
1- Go to your look
2- Go to Female Morphs tab
3- Click Zero > All
4- Search for the morph which you named while merging the morphs
5- Set the value to 1.000

You can now create an Appearance Preset with it and it'll load as exactly as you want it.

Back
Top Bottom