• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Looping Reverse Cowgirl

Paid Scenes Looping Reverse Cowgirl

CuddleMocap

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
cuddlemocap.com
Patreon
cuddlemocap
CuddleMocap submitted a new resource:

Looping Reverse Cowgirl - 3-min looping sex mocap, designed to support Handy & SR6

This is a 3-minute looping sex scene with an orgasm animation that you can trigger on command. It's a simple scene, but a lot of fun, especially using the provided mirrors. It is designed to work with VamLaunch toys like The Handy, and TCode toys like the SR6. The VamLaunch tracking for this turned out AMAZING. I think it's the most accurate tracking for The Handy that I have made so far. I spent several hours dialing it in, and I think it really paid off. Enjoy!
Motion capture, face...

Read more about this resource...

CuddleMocap updated Looping Reverse Cowgirl with a new update entry:

Version 2

-Important update: Made it so the scene's VamLaunch preset now loads automatically with the start of the scene. Previously it was loading user defaults, which can severely mess up the tracking. I will be updating previous scenes the same way as this.
-Removed the starting VamLaunch buttons. These actions are now built into the "VamLaunch Mode" and "TCode Mode" buttons.
-Added a new slider to adjust pelvis alignment stiffness (for SR6)
-Adjusted male position for more consistent SR6 alignment...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom