• Hi Guest!

We have recently added a new Support Tickets feature to the Hub!
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

looking for feedback. about to publish my first "look"

The girl is certainly cute enough. Her skin looks a little flat. Perhaps that's just the lighting. Some of the built-in skins are good, but not great. Try some of Riddler's skin presets. 8K skins aren't really necessary, IMO. 4K is fine. Some of the built-in skins are OK, but you have less control with them. There are plenty of free skin textures available on the hub.

When you're packaging the var, please try to reduce the dependencies to a minimum. Any hair or clothing asset should come from the original creator, not somebody else's scene. The package builder will pull in the entire scene as dependencies. Make sure all the assets you use are hub-hosted. That will increase your visibility. The package builder creates a .txt file with the dependencies. You don't need to post that anymore, but it's worth looking at. If there are any WTF items in there, check how they got in there. Good luck!

Well Slimer in the first post said it the best about the low amount of depencies and so on so all i can say good work and i think your look is fine for sharing.

I've seen a lot of unrealistic out of body proportion body sizes in the VaM community, which I personally don't like.

I'm happy to see a character with normal body sizes. I personally don't use other people characters. I have a few installed that came in a package or .var file. But I personally only use my own characters.

But good luck, it looks fine to me. :)

Back
Top Bottom