• Hi Guest!

We have recently added a new Support Tickets feature to the Hub!
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Looking for a double end dildo for a lesbiansexfight! Willing to pay!

Sexfighterlover

Reactions
Hello everyone my friend and I are creating a sexfight but we want find a good double end dildo which can adjust the physical effects, especially can be bend! Currently we only have some resources like single end dildo and we have to modify it, but those dildos can’t be bend and don’t have other effects, even worse things that some times they cause the physical effect system collapse! So I am looking for some help and advise, if guys have any resources and modes we would like to pay for helping, thank you!

Try this and either parent it or animate the motion in timeline.

Upvote 0
Got it man! Appreciate!

Upvote 0
Welcome to the hub! I was going to suggest the same thing! Used Molmark's double-ender for an apartment catfight scene - controlled in timeline - and it worked a charm. The control is in the centre so easy to place it just where it needs to go. Found it's way up and into all sorts of fun places...

With your handle, you might be interested my stuff. The scene with the double-ender is here: catfight for the remote

Upvote 0
Welcome to the hub! I was going to suggest the same thing! Used Molmark's double-ender for an apartment catfight scene - controlled in timeline - and it worked a charm. The control is in the centre so easy to place it just where it needs to go. Found it's way up and into all sorts of fun places...

With your handle, you might be interested my stuff. The scene with the double-ender is here: catfight for the remote
Thank you! Your works are amazing, and so thankful for the help I will try to do so!

Upvote 0
Thanks guys but the issue still existing, such that it can only let dildo move when they having sexfight, but when we trying to let two women crashing to each other then it will fail, and then the physical effects collapse. So it looks a bit weird, I am wondering is there any way to fix this problem? Thank you!

Upvote 0
Thanks man but I still have some issues and I post them below, do you have any ideas about those? Appreciate!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom