Look Building Studio

Other Look Building Studio

acfos

Reactions
I like the setup, only issue I see so far is that the VAM UI is visible on some of the screens which blocks what you can see on the screen.

Why do you need the Timeline plugin if you're only creating a look? Maybe a tutorial video would help explain this tool since I'm not sure I fully understand it.

acfos updated Look Building Stage with Cameras and Screens with a new update entry:

Look Building Stage with Cameras and Screens 2.3

This simple scene may help you to build your own character look.

How to use
- Install main var and all dependencies from HUB
- Load the scene from the Var
- Load appearance preset which you like to start building your own look from or check other's with the screens

Updates 2.3
- Changed to Buttons from Toggles (No more Toggles)
- Cameras will be loaded only for the checking screens(FPS Improved)
- Each Button for the Camera and Screen will take few seconds to be loaded
- Pose will not be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you group the buttons onto their palletes and add a grab to move bubble? Because your scene is very good for screenshot icons but the arrangement of camera screens should be adjustable for position because of the compact image.

acfos updated Look Building Stage with Cameras and Screens with a new update entry:

Look Building Studio 3.2

View attachment 389399

View attachment 389392

View attachment 389398

View attachment 389396

Major updates for Look Builders!

It will help VAM Users for belows.

- Creating own characters with morph settings
- Creating poses
- Creating morphs
- Creating motions with TimeLine pluggin
- Checking details of cloths
- Checking Look by loading presets
- Checking details of textures

How to use
- Install main var and all dependencies from HUB
- Load "Look Building Studio 3" scene from the...

As much as I like the approach @acfos and thoughts you have pout into that, what annoys me are the keybindings. Is there any chance to switch them off? Because everytime I have to type something when searching for clothe or morphs, things switching on/off when typing certain keys.

I like the setup, only issue I see so far is that the VAM UI is visible on some of the screens which blocks what you can see on the screen.
I just checked your comment! Sorry for late, and hope my updates improved your experience.
Thank you!

Why do you need the Timeline plugin if you're only creating a look? Maybe a tutorial video would help explain this tool since I'm not sure I fully understand it.
Thank you for your comment! I just checked your comment, already more than a month ago!
My goal is to create motions as well with this and extract the motions for other scenes.

So still need to update more functions and I am improving it with learning. :)

Hope you like updated version as well and I will keep update for you.

Could you group the buttons onto their palletes and add a grab to move bubble? Because your scene is very good for screenshot icons but the arrangement of camera screens should be adjustable for position because of the compact image.
Thank you for suggestion and hope recent updates help your experience. :)
Please let me know your idea and I will improve it as much as I can!

As much as I like the approach @acfos and thoughts you have pout into that, what annoys me are the keybindings. Is there any chance to switch them off? Because everytime I have to type something when searching for clothe or morphs, things switching on/off when typing certain keys.
This is very a wonderful feedback! Thank you very much.
I will update it asap!

acfos updated Look Building Studio with a new update entry:

Ver. 4.1 - Major Update - New Cam System(instant & fixed), additional Cam options

Ver. 4.1 Updates

- New Camera System
- Instantly change the screens and no more moving
- Fixed angles and positions : any appearance will be okay
- Additional Cam-Screen options
- More body parts
- More angles
- Menu name change from "SURPRISE" to "ACFOS"
- New Menu in ACFOS : JUGGLE - just try and have fun with cams
- New Menu : Morph
- Just preparation for next updates
- New Control Menu : FreezePhysics
- Menu Update : Rotation
- Now there is a speed bar
- Ver. 3.5 is...

Dear acfos, Thank you for this tool. 감사합니다.

I just started using it and have not fully explored its potential. But I thought of a feature that may be very useful for creating "Lookalike" looks. Is there a way for you to incorporate an image viewer that would load JPG from disk? This would be quite helpful to be able to see a reference image. I envision that this would be a floating tablet in VR so that we can manuallyreposition it as we "sculpt" the target.

For me the image viewer should be very simple with just the following functions: Load, Forward, Backward, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Pan. I think other image manipulation functions are out of scope. In fact, you may want to limit file type to JPG only. Users can convert from PNG, GIF etc with external programs.

Thanks again.

Please check "Surprise" Tap.
Click the first sample morph, than click sample skin preset(by @MonsterShinkai ), and the click dress up button for sample cloth preset.
You will see the same look in the preview.

Thank you!
Is this just for the ver 3.4 look? I'd like to get the blonde look if possible

Dear acfos, Thank you for this tool. 감사합니다.

I just started using it and have not fully explored its potential. But I thought of a feature that may be very useful for creating "Lookalike" looks. Is there a way for you to incorporate an image viewer that would load JPG from disk? This would be quite helpful to be able to see a reference image. I envision that this would be a floating tablet in VR so that we can manuallyreposition it as we "sculpt" the target.

For me the image viewer should be very simple with just the following functions: Load, Forward, Backward, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Pan. I think other image manipulation functions are out of scope. In fact, you may want to limit file type to JPG only. Users can convert from PNG, GIF etc with external programs.

Thanks again.
Thank you very much for your comment and suggestion.

At the moment I have no idea how to put the "image loader" in smooth way of using by user.
Until the day of good idea, please add "image panel" atom and load your preferred image to refer.

Thank you!

Is this just for the ver 3.4 look? I'd like to get the blonde look if possible
Yes, same sample morph sample from previous version.

By the way, the blond look in the introduction video an screenshot is actually the morph sample "NY 1.0".
Just different skin and hair preset.

Skin : no info, sorry
Hair : https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/short-hair9.25666/overview-panel
Jacket : https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/cyberpunk-cp-outfit.4704/overview-panel
Pants : https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/cyberpunk-clothing-set.34025/overview-panel
Top : no info, sorry

Hope you could make your own with your preferences.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom